MMA Art - The Art of War

madmediadesign@

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have been a martial artist since I was a kid and a MMA fan since the very beginning. Recently I went to UFC 285 and watched an amazing fight card that ended with Jon Jones starching Ciryl Gane. I was blown away by the performances and the entire event. I went over to the merch area to look for something to buy to remember the night especially a fight poster I could hang on my wall. No fight poster and the merch in general was weak. Nothing I would actually wear. I went home disappointed and called one of the artists we work with and asked him to create a custom piece of art that I could hang on my wall. After a few other people saw it and asked me for prints I decided to launch a whole series called "Art of War". Check it out:

https://www.dirtco.com/collections/art-of-war-mma
Jon_Jones_UFC_MMA_Art_of_War_small.jpg

That one is pretty dope.

anderson-silva-art-of-war-poster-gian-galan.jpg

I have been a martial artist since I was a kid and a MMA fan since the very beginning. Recently I went to UFC 285 and watched an amazing fight card that ended with Jon Jones starching Ciryl Gane. I was blown away by the performances and the entire event. I went over to the merch area to look for something to buy to remember the night especially a fight poster I could hang on my wall. No fight poster and the merch in general was weak. Nothing I would actually wear. I went home disappointed and called one of the artists we work with and asked him to create a custom piece of art that I could hang on my wall. After a few other people saw it and asked me for prints I decided to launch a whole series called "Art of War". Check it out:

https://www.dirtco.com/collections/art-of-war-mma
View attachment 1008470
You will never be a fighter

The Art of War is primarily about strategy.

Sun Zu was a weird old dude. Probably. Or perhaps very normal and boring.

I really have no idea.

I’m just talking out my ass here.

Not about the strategy thing. That’s true. But the rest is all nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back