MMA Clothing

mcmattyd

TrauMMA Combat - Sales
@Blue
Reaction score
Most MMA shirts out in the market place have very busy designs, or foil, and not very conservative. For a younger guy, fighter, weight lifter etc., this seems to work well. I have noticed there isn't much for a 40 something year old who doesn't want to look like he means trouble.

Has anyone noticed this also? I feel like there is something missing for guys like me. Anyone else feel this way?

Why would a 40 year old man want to wear MMA clothing? Are you Dana White?

Because I love the sport, just like I wear a football jersey, or baseball jersey. fans are all ages. Wouldn't you agree?

DBS

I may not be a Diaz fan, but the shirt is cool and low-key.

Most of the Dethrone shirts are pretty good. So are the American Fighter shirts. I wear a few of those.

00294783-149240_catl_300.jpg

lightsout_1__86366_zoom.jpg

FF_758739_xl.jpg

american-fighter-balance-tee.jpeg

I get walkout tees all the time check out the Jon Jones Form Athletics walkout shirt,Wear that all the time

Dethrone, American Fighter, and Clinch Gear have nice shirt designs

I like trimph united shirts. I was finally able to get a t*u icon hat, they've been backordered forever

Most MMA shirts out in the market place have very busy designs, or foil, and not very conservative. For a younger guy, fighter, weight lifter etc., this seems to work well. I have noticed there isn't much for a 40 something year old who doesn't want to look like he means trouble.

Has anyone noticed this also? I feel like there is something missing for guys like me. Anyone else feel this way?

I totally feel what you're saying, that's why I offer this gem.....

3777293187_b48d014a11.jpg

Most of the Dethrone shirts are pretty good. So are the American Fighter shirts. I wear a few of those.

00294783-149240_catl_300.jpg

lightsout_1__86366_zoom.jpg

FF_758739_xl.jpg

american-fighter-balance-tee.jpeg

The top one is pretty sweet, looks like a pub shirt almost

Back