Media MMA coach fights off EIGHT knife-wielding muggers despite being stabbed and slashed multiple times

I would have just given them my phone. Not worth getting sliced up like that over a phone.

Hehe, bro, why so defensive? :) I don't smell like a pussy (I hope) and have years of boxing behind my punches, so I am not too scared outside. All, I said (in an ironic manner) that in my experience when shit got real it was not with a 30 minute delay. Anyway, thanks for saving my ass in the future. :)
youre welcome. and you did make a comment that two on one seemed like a mountain to climb.
2 on 1 to me seems like an unfair fight on their side from where im sitting.

We could rid western society of these people (thugs in general, not suggesting anything racial) if we wanted to. Why don't we want to put them down? Who benefits from their existence?
the people that benefit from these creatures are the lawyers, as most politicians are failed lawyers, they're keeping their friends in business.

avL0pZ1.jpg

If you look like this guy and are willing to possibly die for your phone, he probably had some Kiddie stuff on there or chats with minors. Otherwise you would hand that phone over

This is not related to anything, I heard it in the news.

Let me spit some real shit...

I love martial arts and training. My father put me in Dennis Brown's Wushu when I was just 4 years old and been in and out of martial arts to this day. The life style is apart of me.

I agree that everyone should have training but what I don't agree with is the high percentage of martial artist getting into situations where they are forced to use it.

It builds confidence but on a metaphysical level it also builds a self defensive mind. People almost attract situations where they feel the need to use their skills just because they're in the know and that is not in "the way". The highest level of MA is knowing it so that you don't have to ever use it.

Everytime I turn around a fighter is in a club or coffee shop and beating the shit out of somebody as if that's something that's normal or proud of.

Shit happens in the world and I understand but hopefully the philosophy of MA is practiced along with the physical training.

...without sounding like a MA social justice warrior or some shit like that

Two concerns

Everytime I turn around a fighter is in a club or coffee shop and beating the shit out of somebody as if that's something that's normal or proud of.

Come on mate. I've drunk a lot of lattes and have never seen anyone punch on in a cafe.

I love martial arts and training. My father put me in Dennis Brown's Wushu when I was just 4 years old.

The kung-fu is strong in this post..... Let's keep it real.
1- Absolutely no one punches on in coffee shops except the few rare exceptions to every rule and

2- Even back in the day it was ralatively rare to punch on in a legitimate club i.e. Dollar drinks or hour free drinks for 5/10 bucks.

Brexit is happening and right wing populism is on the rise. In fact dsngerously so.

All across europe countries are revolting. Italy has stopped accepting migrants, you have Denmark refusing to take their quotas.. Denmark.. when you have Scandinavian countries refusing these things.. You have a big problem. It's whether or not you decide to address that problem.

Fo
some people just don't get the difference between a trained bloodlusted killer over some sloppy desperate mugger kids. I just told my own story and am being made fun of by some sherbro cockgoblin cuz life outside of moms basement just isnt real. Some people take their gunplay and fighting seriously, others don't. You mess with the bull you get the horns yada yada. I'd like you if some douchebag didn't flag me for calling dc a cherry picking wuss.

"dc a cherry picking wuss" DC's how old again?
Time has no friends, he loves his family and himself to say yes to a business arrangement which pays extremely well and enables him to ensure that he doesn't have to worry about their/his future...

For those blaming this on immigrants... Did the article mention their origin or colour or did I miss it?

Where does it say in the article that they were middle eastern?

It didn't at any point, the alt Reich types just started bringing it up anyway. Because whites have never formed gangs before so obviously it was Muslim immigrants

<{MingNope}>

Some of those wounds are scary close to major arteries

Fo

"dc a cherry picking wuss" DC's how old again?
Time has no friends, he loves his family and himself to say yes to a business arrangement which pays extremely well and enables him to ensure that he doesn't have to worry about their/his future...

DC has made his money, now he's being a cherry picker. it is what it is. I'm not faulting him for it, im just calling it how i see it, it taints his legacy whther you like it or not. i wouldn't have said shit if he just waited for DC. To me fighting lewis after he waved his surrender flag after his last fight.

why is it getting so violent over there? in new york back in the day we had situations like this, everyone carried nunhucks with them (not kidding) and there were so many nunchuck fights in the street and on top of cars that nunchucks are still banned in NY
Import of a backwards and violent culture

sorry i meant to say waited for lesnar not himself obviously

I see it differently but that's life. He's achieved a hell of a lot already, knows he's retiring soon and wants the payday he thinks he deserves. There's not a fighter alive whole hasn't cherry pick opponents when it suited.

Will note, the fo at the top of my reply was an oversight when I deleted a quote that I didn't mean to quote

He was getting his dose of diversity.

It has made him stronger.

Justin_Trudeau_APEC_2015.jpg
Diversity done right is a good thing, the problem is nobody is willing to spend the money needed to do it right. So in most cases short term it's a one big fuck up

I see it differently but that's life. He's achieved a hell of a lot already, knows he's retiring soon and wants the payday he thinks he deserves. There's not a fighter alive whole hasn't cherry pick opponents when it suited.

Will note, the fo at the top of my reply was an oversight when I deleted a quote that I didn't mean to quote

thats cool man im an adult i can respect your opinion. I was a huge dc fan before this fight was announced. but knowing hes a legacy guy, and prob takes that whole youre not the champ till you defend. I think taking the lewis fight after he told rogan in post fight interview theres no way he was ready for a shot and didnt have the cardio. Dc also stated theres no way hed fight the young hungry guys like blades in one of his post fight interviews. It really screamed bs title defence to me to take a fight with a guy who clearly said he wasn't ready. I mean i know he beat the russian guy, but he lost that fight until the last 10 seconds. So lewis wasnt wrong about not being ready. sorry about the half wall. thats just why i think hes a bit of a bitch for taking the lweis fight, and i had 0 qualms of him chasing a lesnar money fight.

Diversity done right is a good thing, the problem is nobody is willing to spend the money needed to do it right. So in most cases short term it's a one big fuck up

Why is everyone diversity a good thing?

thats cool man im an adult i can respect your opinion. I was a huge dc fan before this fight was announced. but knowing hes a legacy guy, and prob takes that whole youre not the champ till you defend. I think taking the lewis fight after he told rogan in post fight interview theres no way he was ready for a shot and didnt have the cardio. Dc also stated theres no way hed fight the young hungry guys like blades in one of his post fight interviews. It really screamed bs title defence to me to take a fight with a guy who clearly said he wasn't ready. I mean i know he beat the russian guy, but he lost that fight until the last 10 seconds. So lewis wasnt wrong about not being ready. sorry about the half wall. thats just why i think hes a bit of a bitch for taking the lweis fight, and i had 0 qualms of him chasing a lesnar money fight.

Maybe I remember wrong but I thought he said UFC were the ones to put it forward and he only took it as they whacked a ton of cash on the table to bribe him otherwise he would have refused.

For me it's a very dangerous fight to take because he gains nothing from fighting yet risks everything if bb gets extremely lucky. UFC needed to keep dc hot in the publics eyes so they got spendy and the blame is for them to shoulder.

Very few fighters can claim they don't or never cherry picked. Khabib, GSP, Fedor, Cro cop, Hughes etc all have a little to a shit load of fluff on their records. Probably the only fighter I can think of was BJ that doesnt.

Anyway I can understand why DC did it and would do the same.

Maybe I remember wrong but I thought he said UFC were the ones to put it forward and he only took it as they whacked a ton of cash on the table to bribe him otherwise he would have refused.

For me it's a very dangerous fight to take because he gains nothing from fighting yet risks everything if bb gets extremely lucky. UFC needed to keep dc hot in the publics eyes so they got spendy and the blame is for them to shoulder.

Very few fighters can claim they don't or never cherry picked. Khabib, GSP, Fedor, Cro cop, Hughes etc all have a little to a shit load of fluff on their records. Probably the only fighter I can think of was BJ that doesnt.

Anyway I can understand why DC did it and would do the same.

I don't see any danger besides the 5 seconds before he takes him down. Yeah they offered dc a ton of cash, but that doesnt change the fact Lewis himself said he didnt have the cardio and abilty to take that shot yet. So duh DC hears the interview with lewis and of course hes going to jump on a guy who says he doesnt have the stuff to fight a chmpionship fight. This is why I've switched my stance on DC . We all know LEWis back is fucked up, it shows in everyone of his fights. He has no wrestling. This is a complete squash fight for DC so thats why i think it's bullshit and I hope Lewis knocks him tf out in the first 5 seconds of whatever round.

I know they all do their share of cherry picking, but they also all get called on it. I just think DC is the worst offnder because his opponent literally said he shouldn't be in that fight, therefore defeated before it even starts. I can't recall any of the names you brought up acting like they didn't deserve to be in there with the current champ and went in as a lamb to slaughter.

I'm rooting for lewis, cuz i honestly feel dc took this fight because its a super squash match beofre his brock fight.

Four o'clock broad day light..welcome to modern day Britain.

But sort your fucking gun problem out murica

What a terrible fucking argument when there are near daily mass shootings in the US.

Back