MMA facts that sound crazy, but are true.

codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Tuivasa is the greatest heavyweight born in Asia, the Americas or Oceania; if you exclude the US and Brazil.

Nate Diaz kept going back to bjj class because Gil and the guys would buy him a burrito afterwards.

Bigfoot Silva almost forfeit a fight because he refused to wear spandex shorts. They couldn't find board shorts anywhere in Tokyo that fit him. Amazingly, a guy showed up with shorts that fit him. He had bought his shorts from a prior fight and showed up at the hotel to try to get them signed. They worked out a deal and he wore those.

Jesus' birth happened closer to the birth of Fedor than the building of Egypt's pyramids.

dcfb9ad2-bea9-4904-918a-f17b6f774bc8_text.gif

No seriously, you destroyed your own thread. I mean, wtf are you talking about lol. It's definitely not fact, in FACT it's a ridiculous opinion.

Werdum oustruck Overeem in BOTH of their fights. 43-32 in the first fight an 49-21 (more than double).

Stipe doesn't have a single win in more than 3 years and is fighting for the title.

dcfb9ad2-bea9-4904-918a-f17b6f774bc8_text.gif

No seriously, you destroyed your own thread. I mean, wtf are you talking about lol. It's definitely not fact, in FACT it's a ridiculous opinion.

If you exclude enough countries, Tai is actually the HW GOAT. Fact.

Fedor is also closer in time to a T-Rex than a T-Rex is to a stegosaurus!

Prime Fedor could beat both of them.

The phone in Dana White's office isn't even plugged in

If you exclude enough countries, Tai is actually the HW GOAT. Fact.

Prime Fedor could beat both of them.

I haven't even put any thought into it but right off the bat even his boy came to mind, former K-1GP champ Mark Hunt who also fought for a UFC title is much better than him and that's just Oceania. It was a very stupid way to start a "fact" thread. You and ts would probably be great friends. FACT!!1! Bro

Back