MMA fighters who completely disappeared

Bro, I came here to mention Karo Parisyan, bro.

Hasn't made an Instagram post since 2018, bro.

I do hope he has gotten the mental health help he needed though bro, you know what I mean, bro?

One of my favorite TUF episodes.
I really used to love that show!

Carlos Newton and his Kame Hame Ha or hadouken.

I would have guessed he'd become a daytime soap opera star or action movie star.

Who are some MMA fighters who have never been heard from again? Of course, I'm not talking about guys who simply were released and have since retired or fought in regionals. Just guys who were straight-up never heard from again?

One that comes to mind is Scott "Hands of Steel" Smith. Known for his wars in the UFC and Strikeforce. Should have been a former Strikeforce Middleweight champion had Cung Le not vacated his belt out of ducking the other top contenders in Strikeforce.

View attachment 1019286

After the Cung Le fights, he went without another win in Strikeforce. Losing to Nick Diaz (at MW), getting flatlined by Paul Daley, decision by Tarec Saffiedine, and getting steamrolled by a tune-up in Lumumba Sayers. Apparently, he had a serious alcohol problem during this time. Had then been released by Strikeforce, a year before the Strikeforce roster was absorbed by the UFC. He had come back in 2014 for some promotion called West Coast Fighting Championship or something.

Dropped off the face of the planet since his last loss to Justin Baesman in like 2016/17 and was never heard from again. No social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, nothing. I don't know of a lot of cases like this in MMA fighters.

Also fun fact: Scott Smith was overpowered in EA MMA.
Scott Smith had underrated power. Never gets mentioned in threads about KO power but he had like 7 KOs via a punch.

I'll be sure to get your approval before any future post.
Naw, just carry on smashing your mittens into the keys and posting whatever original and funny thoughts pop into your huge brain.

Do you have any more funny jokes about people's deaths? Those are always fire.

Well he’s been a fugitive for 8 years over some nonsense. Good on him, he’s way better at absconding than fighting though, went 1-4 before being released from UFC and fleeing.
Wasn't a bad fighter, prior to the UFC he was 20-2 and was a highly touted prospect, unfortunately like his amateur wrestling career he didn't take training very seriously.

Adlan Amagov

He retired early, dude could’ve been a UFC champ imo

Junie Browning and his brother Rob. Both on The Ultimate Fighter.

Back