Media MMA Guru on Jon Anik threatening to leave sport over criticism

Infamous multiple time school shooter Sam Hyde. His bloodlust knows no end.
Ah! Heard of him. Comedian, right? So I assume he is a good one in your opinion, seeing he is in your av?

He's done a number of mass shootings and has never been arrested for it. A grade A scum bag.
He’s also known as Peanut Arbuckle, go-go nuts, dark child, pineapple man. The list goes on.

Ah! Heard of him. Comedian, right? So I assume he is a good one in your opinion, seeing he is in your av?
Yeah I think he’s pretty funny. Not everyone’s cup of tea but his content is pretty good.

Didn't watch but I just can't imagine Anik getting that much hate that it would bother him this much.

Like what are people really saying about a commentator besides calling them the equivalent of a shill or an idiot?

I don't even see much Anik hate in the MMA fanbase. Most people just see him as kind of a robot, but also know it could be much, much worse.

Anik is like the least controversial/hated on commentator in the UFC.

I didn't listen to his comments tho, or follow the reaction to them.

Not really much to add to this thread.

Didn't watch but I just can't imagine Anik getting that much hate that it would bother him this much.

Like what are people really saying about a commentator besides calling them the equivalent of a shill or an idiot?

I don't even see much Anik hate in the MMA fanbase. Most people just see him as kind of a robot, but also know it could be much, much worse.
I could see how, even though Anik was mostly fine after Colby threatened to kill him and brought his kids up and where he lived, that it might have gotten worse by Colby's legion of shitheel fans who don't understand kayfabe coming at him with similar energy

That would certainly be something no one should have to deal with

Covington spoke about Leon deceased father that he was a bad person,. if the sport itself is toxic, what do you expect from the public leak and as for Anik, this is purely attention grabbing

Wakanda Forever

GEWqPona4AAn-ic

I think if MMA guru puts up a video of himself benching 275 then I have to jump on the bandwagon.

Back