MMA Motivational Posters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl classic - dig the ref...he's like "hrmmm - even though he's asleep he still might defend this punch...i'm just gonna wait and see how this shit goes down before i call it...."

lmfao !

motivator733ddfc004129da36d6491a263.jpg

This one is great. One of the best in the thread, IMO.

Apparently only Zuffa is allowed to be tough businessmen.

I am all for tough...but completely retarded is a problem. The UFC did everything they could without giving up the UFC brand that they have invested 100s of millions in. I dont blame the UFC one bit.

M-1 is fedors management...not another organization. Lets assume M-1 worked with Tom Brady. To co promote would be like Tom Bradys agent telling the NFL "The only way Tom Brady plays in your league is if we co promote and call the league NFL / M-1. There IS NO DAMN WAY.

Don't turn this thread into another HW thread. The motivational poster is funny and clever regardless of which group you side with.

And it isn't exactly like your example of the NFL. There are plenty of fighters in boxing who co-promote their own fights. Oscar De La Hoya's "Golden Boy" would be the same as M-1. I'm not saying who is right or wrong, but the fight business is not the same as other sports. Remember that.

Don't turn this thread into another HW thread. The motivational poster is funny and clever regardless of which group you side with.

And it isn't exactly like your example of the NFL. There are plenty of fighters in boxing who co-promote their own fights. Oscar De La Hoya's "Golden Boy" would be the same as M-1. I'm not saying who is right or wrong, but the fight business is not the same as other sports. Remember that.

I agree...lets not turn this into another Fedor thread.

I just want to buy a vowel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back