Media MMA quotes that didn't age well

Inb4 'I want to fuck, Chuck'

That was bad at the time too. Lol

Edit: beaten. Dammit

"You ask him why he eat slap? You have to ask him. "

GivingReliableBluejay-size_restricted.gif

Welcome to the Machida era then Machida loses the next fight

Ronda Rousey is like this ages Mike Tyson... something about her walkout being a thing now. Then she loses brutally 5 min later

Meh , Machida got a generous decision against Shogun then got Knocked out after so didn't really lose the 1st fight of the Machid Era , on paper anyway, but Healthy Shogun destroyed that aura .

Brandon Vera: "I will become the UFC Heavyweight World Champion. After I do that, I'll become the UFC Light Heavyweight World Champion. Therefore, I'll have two titles at the same time."

"Only pussies tap to strikes"

-Frank Mir about 5 minutes before tapping to strikes.

McGregor: I came back for the love of this, to shut this man up, this rat, this weasel. A man who grows in numbers but when confronted on his own cowers away, that's what you saw on the bus. He s*** his jocks. I came back for the love of fighting and the love of war. I am going to enjoy putting a beating on this glass-jawed rat.

McGregor: It's been a war zone in my camp, we have been preparing for war. All you have to do is look at the imagery and video we have released, we have shown glimpses of the true hard work we have put in for this camp. Broken orbital bones, broken zygomatic arches, swallowed teeth, broken feet, broken fingers. This fool is saying it's going to be a long night, trust me mate I'm ready for a long night.

McGregor: You hold on to legs for dear life. what kind of fighting is that? What kind of fighting is that? Your fake belt over there, you beat the guy ranked No.11, a real estate agent. You bring that belt up on stage like it's a real belt? You're a phoney, a fake and I'm going to expose you. You're going to be smoked on October 6 and I am going to love every second of it. I hope it's a long night.

McGregor: I don't give a f*** what he does. He's going to shoot for the legs... he's an amateur... 26-0.. can you believe it? He's an amateur in the pro game. He's fought nobody, anybody he's half fought has gone to a decision. I'm going to maul him.

McGregor:I am here to enjoy this. I am going to love putting you out of your misery and stomping on your head.
Just show up to the fight and we'll do it the noble way.

McGregor: I am very, very well coached, I am ready for this. We are ready for war, we are ready for all outcomes. You are looking at supreme confidence here. We are going to enjoy this on October 6, that's why we're here, because we love it.

pressure.jpg pressure 2.jpg
tenor (3).gif|

Really good ones here.

Any of the fighters who retired only then to come back and keep fighting. Recently Gus was like 'Well... that's it guys' or something like that...Anthony Smith fight... only to come back at HW and get Verdumed.

Back