MMA star Gina Carano gets into a heated altercation with Batista on city bus

Lololol first time seeing this. Hilarious

I watched it way too many times the first time I saw it.

"When stone cold ET rides a bicycle he rides it long he rides it hard, just like the texas rattle snake when hes done whooping Vince McMahons ass!"

5fe56d58f93604743076e71a410db5ef.jpg

Bobby - 2
Field- 0

Am I the only one who is sold on Dave Bautista (or "Batista") in some of these smaller roles? I watched Spectre this weekend and my gf and I both agreed that Bautista rocked (she'd never heard of him before). He was a menacing presence throughout. He was great.

I'm not saying give him an Oscar but he's made a good transition, I think.

Nah, I like him as well. He had great screen presence in Spectre and presented himself as a legitimate threat beyond "big guy with muscles". He may never be a leading man, and that's fine, but he can find a great niche in roles like this.

i dont remember seeing carano in the new expendables movie or fast and furious 7 or the entourage movie

or the new roadhouse movie and possibly ms marvel superhero movie

I think it's best if people stopped associating Ronda with Ms. Marvel. It's bad enough that she wants to do it, so the last thing we would want is for people to keep talking about it like it could happen. Wouldn't want movie execs getting the wrong impression, here.

Ronda has ruined enough movies as is.

I watched it way too many times the first time I saw it.

"When stone cold ET rides a bicycle he rides it long he rides it hard, just like the texas rattle snake when hes done whooping Vince McMahons ass!"

I have now found my entertainment for the rest of the evening

[YT]rcm7XbxRQJk[/YT]

She is bigger star than Ronda right now but Ronda will be bigger after she beats Holm and moves on to Boxing and starts making dat Mayweather Money.

Umm...

Yeah it looks like Gina gonna stay bigger than Ronda. Poor Ronda gonna be making Lifetime Movies by next yr while Gina still putting out Block Busters. She can forget about dat Mayweather money too.

Yeah it looks like Gina aonna stay bigger than Ronda. Poor Ronda gonna be making Lifetime Movies by next yr while Gina still putting out Block Busters.

More like other people are going to put out blockbusters with Gina in them. She's not exactly a huge selling point in any movie she's been in. They tried that with one movie and it was an abysmal failure.

More like other people are going to put out blockbusters with Gina in th8em. She's not exactly a huge selling point in any movie she's been in. They tried that with one movie and it was an abysmal failure.

You talking bout Haywire? it might not have done too well in at the Box office but has become a Cult Classic like Star Troopers and Office Space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back