MMA Striking is the truest form of Striking Art

World Champion Kickboxer Gokhan Saki got knocked out by a can. World Champion Kickboxer Israel Adesanya had his striking nullified and was outstruck by a guy who didn't have a striking background and used to be a journeyman Jan Blachowicz.

WTF are you talking about? No striking background!!! Jan was a MUAY THAI WORLD CHAMPION He is hands down one of the best pure strikers in the UFC

F4D9BEF9-153A-4197-8E9F-B2607CDEE778.jpeg C8363F5F-93C3-4478-A429-F268043832AF.jpeg

Listen striker, you have a very limited form of fighting. A weak minded 'gentleman's agreement' where you can only strike eachother even though real fighting contains grappling.

Fact is almost every former boxer/kickboxer has gotten KTFO by in MMA because there's so much more to it than just that gentleman's agreement and giant pillow gloves to protect you.
ThirdHospitableDassierat-max-1mb.gif

7eGe.gif

ddfeb58cb39b439c9b439658c8d2a9ab.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Plodding MMA wrestlers with no Jab or head movement or footwork are knocking Strikers out cold.

We need to accept that striking arts like boxing and kickboxing are only effective under very tight rules.

HelplessPastelBushbaby-size_restricted.gif
There's a difference between striking offense and defense and Bisping has never been known to be great at either

And those strikers have gotten knocked out in MMA hundreds of times.

You are not worthy of my time to look up gifs to do a little prepubescent counter-gif post with you.
So your point is every fighter can get knocked out? Kickboxers have done very well in MMA you just don't know who they are.
BackGaseousEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif

So your point is every fighter can get knocked out? Kickboxers have done very well in MMA you just don't know who they are.

Ray Mercer, one of the gifs you posted, was a boxer not a kickboxer(Unless him getting wrecked in 2 K-1 fights makes him a kickboxer to you).

Now we know how much you know.

Ray Mercer, one of the gifs you posted, was a boxer not a kickboxer(Unless him getting wrecked in 2 K-1 fights makes him a kickboxer to you).

Now we know how much you know.
That was Rodrick Bowie ya goof.

Listen striker, you have a very limited form of fighting. A weak minded 'gentleman's agreement' where you can only strike eachother even though real fighting contains grappling.

Fact is almost every former boxer/kickboxer has gotten KTFO by in MMA because there's so much more to it than just that gentleman's agreement and giant pillow gloves to protect you.
MMA isn’t a fight either. It’s a sport.

Weapons and tools have been the hallmark of human fighting since before history. Anything else is a sport.

Unless you have the fear of getting stabbed or shot your wrestling is just a fake play at combat.

MMA isn’t a fight either. It’s a sport.

Weapons and tools have been the hallmark of human fighting since before history. Anything else is a sport.

Unless you have the fear of getting stabbed or shot your wrestling is just a fake play at combat.

I can tell you're desperate. Bringing weapons into this conversation about hand to hand combat which has been a hallmark of human fighting since recorded history.

Striking chumps always get desperate once reality keeps sinking in deeper and deeper.

I can tell you're desperate. Bringing weapons into this conversation about hand to hand combat which has been a hallmark of human fighting since recorded history.

Striking chumps always get desperate once reality keeps sinking in deeper and deeper.
Lol you’re an idiot. I wrestled. Not a striking chump.

But I’ve also been in combat and if you think MMA is a “fight” you don’t know the meaning. It’s semantics at the end of the day but any real fighting or combat humans ever did was with weapons.

MMA is not a fight or a war; it’s a sport. You think if you put your hand on the floor in a fight I shouldn’t kick your face off? Get real.

tenor.gif

USATSI_15962523.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

People who like boxing or kickboxing can say what they want.

But Striking is nothing without fear of the takedown.

In any kind of real situation, you can be ragdolled and taken down and beaten up on the ground.

Boxing is a small part of fighting.

Kickboxing is a greater part of fighting.

K-1 Strikers are getting knocked out cold by MMA brawlers because of the fear of the takedown .

It’s the only kind of striking that is real.

The best strikers in MMA get knocked out cold by wrestlers who throw a big right hand.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Kind of a weird way to put it. With this logic you could probably say kickboxers are better boxers than boxers because they can set up punches with kicks and threaten with flying knees. Why not just say MMA fighters are the most complete fighters?
Logic gets you nowhere in here son<seedat>

Lol you’re an idiot. I wrestled. Not a striking chump.

But I’ve also been in combat and if you think MMA is a “fight” you don’t know the meaning. It’s semantics at the end of the day but any real fighting or combat humans ever did was with weapons.

MMA is not a fight or a war; it’s a sport. You think if you put your hand on the floor in a fight I shouldn’t kick your face off? Get real.

Yeah no I'm sure you wrestled in your dreamworld, shertard.

Or been in "combat".

I'm sure you also bang 9's as a 6'6 230 muscle bound slayer.

Could you be any more stereotypical you goofball?

Here's a take on your weapons deflection. Why don't you take them and use them on yourself, then I'll truly start believing you're the badass you want us to believe you are.

tenor.gif

USATSI_15962523.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

People who like boxing or kickboxing can say what they want.

But Striking is nothing without fear of the takedown.

In any kind of real situation, you can be ragdolled and taken down and beaten up on the ground.

Boxing is a small part of fighting.

Kickboxing is a greater part of fighting.

K-1 Strikers are getting knocked out cold by MMA brawlers because of the fear of the takedown .

It’s the only kind of striking that is real.

The best strikers in MMA get knocked out cold by wrestlers who throw a big right hand.

A pure wrestler with no exposure to striking is usually also scared to get hit and not used to it.

Top level strikers usually dominate standup in mma once they transition and learn to adapt.
Look at what Overeem did to Brock. There are countless examples. Look at Adesanya, Miocic is a golden gloves etc

This is MMA. Guys from a wrestling background don't come in just swinging they learn how to strike also sparring with strikers, so they become more than just wrestlers. As Cormier said "you hang around AKA long enough you will learn how to strike".

Back