MOD EDIT #2: Warrant Issued For Conor's Arrest Following UFC 223 Bus Vandalism Incident

Just got arrested. My man!!!

{<Mcgoat}

Pure entertainment.

I can see Visa problems in his future if he actually got arrested.

Pure stupidity.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

grrroooaaaaaan

I wish he'd just go to WWE already and take all you weird groupies with him

Interesting, I have to imagine Conor isn't a US citizen and is here on a work visa of some kind whenever he's fighting in the UFC or cornering a teammate. If they go to the extent of actually pressing criminal charges against him, that could prevent him from fighting in the US in the future, could it not? At the very least, I assume it'd make his work visa process a lot harder.

Maybe somebody who knows more about that kinda stuff could give some more info, but this looks like a really bad situation for Conor.

the lengths conor is going through to make sure he never fights khabib are astounding.

His rabid followers of course will defend him no matter what,

Just two days ago they were whining about khabib confronting Artem and calling him a thug and now conor and his entourage do this, and possibly injure Chiesa.

Conor is the definition of fake news

Conor gonna give us the next OJ moment I hope

giphy.gif

This is at least better than smacking a ref, Khabib slapped one of his boys when he was alone and Conner flew in 10 deep. lol

Feel bad for Chiesa and the bus.

Back