Media Mohammed Usman is the latest UFC fighter to recieve a hair transplant

Smart move. He didn't want to get ridiculed like his brother. Kamaru's barber had to wear a headlamp to locate Kamaru's hairline

FrNjO4nXoAA7KGJ.jpg

Let's just hope he didn't go to Costa's hair transplant surgeons, who are balding themselves

E4IHaV5WQAYIZeX.jpg

I really don't get that goofy 'perfectly straight' hairline thing <45>

I'm gonna file this under ridiculous-looking enamel teeth :p

of course you dont get it. in north Dakota or Arkansas its probably not a big deal
to have a fcked up hair line, for god sakes yall walk around with straw grass in yo mouth and shower with cowboy boots
<36>
BUT WHERE IM FROM IF YOUR HAIR
AINT ON FLEEK THEN THATS YO A$$ !
<2>
RIP TO ALL THE GUYS WHOSE HAIR LINE WAS LOST IN HIGH SCHOOL

those Jokes/roast session were brutal, and their sacrifices wont ever be forgotten
{<jordan}but back then jokes were mandatory

<{yearp}>cant relate tho cuz my hairline stay on fleek

Last edited:
Just get one of those shitty micropigmentation head tattoos like Chris Tignoni or Jared Gordon.

GORDON_JARED_L_04-22.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Hair transplants are a waste of money if you aren't willing to hop on Finasteride to maintain the transplanted hairs. Not sure why an athlete would want to nuke their DHT with that shit just for vanity's sake.

Just get one of those shitty micropigmentation head tattoos like Chris Tignoni or Jared Gordon.

GORDON_JARED_L_04-22.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Hair transplants are a waste of money if you aren't willing to hop on Finasteride to maintain the transplanted hairs. Not sure why an athlete would want to nuke their DHT with that shit just for vanity's sake.

yea people don’t seem to realize you have to get on fin and also use minoxidil in order to keep your hair transplant healthy. Shits not worth it at all. Go bald and shave it or get the hair tattoo

Back