Media Mohammed Usman is the latest UFC fighter to recieve a hair transplant

Get confidence instead. Wont cost money. Just hard work.

Martial arts. But be sure to choose on of the three kings: boxing, MMA, or kick/thaiboksing
Brother this is truth stuff. Also he should be spending money to his child that he is deadbeat to. Family is importance being father and role models is importance not hair that look like shits

I got a transplant pre-covid (I think late 2018) cost $7k-ish. Was late 30s. I wasn't ready to go bald, wasn't trying to impress anyone (was and am still married). I was on finasteride for a year or so after, no real difference after I stopped. Hurt like an SOB getting it done, have two scars on the back of my scalp where they took the follicles.

He may never be 6 foot 5 but he might have a sherdoggers luscious hair soon enough.

If you’re getting hair transplants in your 30s it’s time to just accept reality and let it go.

Using fin or minox is pain in the ass and can mess with your hormones. Shaved heads are the best base for MMA anyways. Look at Anderson, Volk, GSP, Fedor, etc.

From reviews on the webz and a couple
of buds, I’ve read/heard that shit doesn’t work. Thank to the gods that I’m not balding, but my hair is turning white lol. Fuck does it suck to get old.

No wonder why he was always so mad before it was all cuz of his hairline, look it, he got a hair plant all of a sudden man is full of smiles.

Get confidence instead. Wont cost money. Just hard work.

Martial arts. But be sure to choose on of the three kings: boxing, MMA, or kick/thaiboksing

This 100%. Like you say: confidence is free, and FAR, FAR more valuable than a hair transplant lol.

Little is less attractive or manly than caring SO MUCH about what others and society think that you are crippled by insecurity, and pay serious money to alter your looks for vanity so that you don't look old, or bald, or whatever naturally happens to normal people when they age. It really is sad. I'm a very liberal dude but I can say with confidence that that that's not manly, that's some insecure pussy-ass teenage shit lol.

i would do a transplant if the success rate was 100% and could have poirier level coverage.

friend of mine did the scalp tattoo. looks like you have hair but just shaved.

lxjoS4z.jpg

uzTfeQo.jpeg

From reviews on the webz and a couple
of buds, I’ve read/heard that shit doesn’t work. Thank to the gods that I’m not balding, but my hair is turning white lol. Fuck does it suck to get old.
It really does suck. I’ve been avoiding trt but man I just want to feel good again. I didn’t know when I was younger that I felt good. As far as hair goes, I’ve had grey hair since I was a teen. Salt and pepper through my 40s and now as I approach 50 the bottoms are so white that when I get a haircut it almost looks like I’ve got a 0 fade.

yea people don’t seem to realize you have to get on fin and also use minoxidil in order to keep your hair transplant healthy. Shits not worth it at all. Go bald and shave it or get the hair tattoo
False. The new hair will remain. Those drugs are to prevent old hair falling out. The alternative is to get multiple translants.

So is there any fighter with succesfull hair transplant?

If you’re getting hair transplants in your 30s it’s time to just accept reality and let it go.

Using fin or minox is pain in the ass and can mess with your hormones. Shaved heads are the best base for MMA anyways. Look at Anderson, Volk, GSP, Fedor, etc.
You're wrong. I was bald as a cue ball, did a transplant at age 34 in Turkey, and the first impression changed immediately which got my confidence back and i was angry at myself for not doing it earlier.

It's been 3 years since, and all the transplanted hair is there, there are no scars, and you don't need to take any medication. If people have money, it's a life-changer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back