Media Moicano Interviews MMA Guru: Big man said he'll scrap for 100 bandz

Thanks for droppin the knowledge bomb fam good scrap big man scooped a sick guillotine attempt mid fight ting was mad lit,,,,styll 🔥

View attachment 1028947

@Ares Black fr tho study this fight tho fam watch out for dat Guru-tine then keep buckin' em with the leg kicks like I told you finish 'em off widda 5ive knuckle shuffle from the 6ix

Chopped him down like a big dummy lol.

Visiting Dricus.

a65b5-17019000994187-1920.jpg

Oh shit lmao

MMA Guru vs @BoxerMaurits needs to happen

View attachment 1028650

Are you trying to get @BoxerMaurits arrested for murder or something...they would put him behind bars for what he'd do to that poor Guru fella...sherdoggers cant face mere mortals ...

Fu** MMAGURU.
He is a c**t.

I will fight him for no money.
I have 4 Insta followers.

@BoxerMaurits gets first full exclusive interview as I stand atop Guru's lifeless obese corpse.
MMAguru vs a Sherbro.
Sherdog W confirmed

Thanks for droppin the knowledge bomb fam good scrap big man scooped a sick guillotine attempt mid fight ting was mad lit,,,,styll 🔥

View attachment 1028947

@Ares Black fr tho study this fight tho fam watch out for dat Guru-tine then keep buckin' em with the leg kicks like I told you finish 'em off widda 5ive knuckle shuffle from the 6ix

Marco Ruas was one of my first favorite fighters, largely because of this fight. Well, his overall performance winning UFC 7 but this fight especially.

It was the first time I ever saw Muay Thai used effectively, and Ruas was probably the first really well rounded fighter. That fight is an all time classic.

Back