Media Mojave Diamonds (starring Cowboy Cerrone, and yep, Chael P. Sonnen)

Vinnie is a certified badass! He was real deal footbal hooligan back in the day played in the big leagues.
Vinnie is always badass. I might take a gander at this one just for him

I'd watch it. Some of the acting looked a bit wooden in the trailer, but overall looked like decent entertainment.

Can it hold a candle to this masterpiece?

MV5BMTI5MTk2MjM5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU3NjkzMg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Oh good, now we get to see the Chael/Rampage rematch.

Jesus, Cowboy is aging horribly. Why the fuck would they not touch that face up for the poster!?

I dont think I've actually seen the last 4.
I see reels all the time on instagram making fun of them. I saw the first two I think and that was it. But from what I’ve seen, that bald dude that looks like a turtle is somehow a super hero now. He can stomp on concrete and crack it, and catch cars out of midair with his bare hands.

I'd watch, lol.

<Fedor23>

Seems like the type if film that Cowboy is suited for and it's pretty cool seeing these guys move on and do stuff outside of MMA.

I see reels all the time on instagram making fun of them. I saw the first two I think and that was it. But from what I’ve seen, that bald dude that looks like a turtle is somehow a super hero now. He can stomp on concrete and crack it, and catch cars out of midair with his bare hands.
They're fun to throw on when you need to turn your brain off and watch something dumb. You just have to go in to it realizing what you're about to watch.

Haven't seen this yet and I don't have any plans to potentially waste me time on what seems like a straight-to-DVD dud, but I found it hilarious seeing Chael Sonnen in there. Also stars Rampage Jackson (who didn't do so bad in the A-Team remake).

Mojave-Posters-Poster.jpg

This will do to cinema what "G in a Gi" did to music

Nice to see Justin McCully getting some airtime in this

mccully.png

Lol this looks terrible. I want to see it.

I could actually see Cerrone doing well in movies/television with some acting coaching. He has a good look for a rugged supporting actor character. Chael and Rampage come off way too fake in movies/TV.

Back