Media Mokaev calls out Sean O malley

He would destroy Sean with ease. No way Sean fights a real guy...

Sugar Sean is pretty underrated on sherdog. He has probably the best hands at 135 besides Yan and good power. Just needs his frail body to hold up and work on take down defense and he is top 5.

O’Malley is obviously afraid or unwilling to fight proper talent. So why not an up and coming fighter. Or is O’Malley just afraid to fight anyone.

UFC would be dumb to match an undefeated top prospect, who is also a flyweight, against O'Malley. They lose either way on that one, not smart.

Omalley is a fucking duck. Won't fight proper competition and should be rematching Chito.

Omalley is a fucking duck. Won't fight proper competition and should be rematching Chito.
Tbf his last opponent was decent step up from Kris Moutinho.

People like to shit on OMalley because of what he represents outside of the octagon, but the guy has good skills.

Unless I’m mistaken, Dana said after his last fight they’d have to pay O’Malley. If they are paying him a good purse they are going to expect him to fight ranked opponents. It’s sink or swim time, imo. The freebies are a thing of the past.
Hopefully

O'Mallet doesn't want any of that smoke.

Will be interesting to see who's carcass they dig up for his next fight though, he needs a name fight... A winnable one.

Edgar, Cruz, or Garbrandt. Cruz probably still beats him though.

O malley is the biggest ducker ever.
This fight would never happen.

The Aspertameshow

The kid is only twenty-one so you can expect big improvements from him fight to fight. His MMA game is still quite raw even though the requisite talent to be a champion is clearly there.

I would like to see Mokaev continue to develop his striking and fight another unranked opponent in the Flyweight division. I don't anticipate he will be able to make Flyweight for anymore than another year or two.

The guy would play with Sean

As talented as Mokaev is he really does need more professional experience before facing a fighter like O'Malley who has been at this for nearly ten years.
I dont think so. This aint no Kris moutinho he's in there with

makes no sense, Mokaev is Flyweight and O Malley is a BW who should be fighting top 10 guys next.

O'Mallet doesn't want any of that smoke.

Will be interesting to see who's carcass they dig up for his next fight though, he needs a name fight... A winnable one.
The nail in Cody's coffin?
giphy.gif

Back