Television MOON KNIGHT TV Series (Wins an Emmy)

If you have seen the entire series, how would you rate MOON KNIGHT?

• Total voters
I like the follow up bit too
E_dJ8qqXoAALhlJ

WandaVision was the only one I was super invested in. All the others lost my attention at some point.

The problem, I think, is they’re made (poorly) for adults - fans of “serious” graphic novels. They should be made for child fans of comics - action, like most were back in the 70s and 80s before comics became so serious, weighty and heavy
Yeah, Wandavision was actually really good. Took me a few episodes, but it picked up and I liked it.

I'm not familiar with Moon Knight tbh, so I don't know how it's supposed to be portrayed. It just feels uneven when I'm watching it. Some parts of the episode I'm locked in, and then other parts I'm so disconnected from the story.

Yeah, Wandavision was actually really good. Took me a few episodes, but it picked up and I liked it.

I'm not familiar with Moon Knight tbh, so I don't know how it's supposed to be portrayed. It just feels uneven when I'm watching it. Some parts of the episode I'm locked in, and then other parts I'm so disconnected from the story.

It’s nothing like the comics when I was a kid (he was always in a team-up or featured in Rampaging Hulk) but I think the show might be like his solo comics after I stopped collecting in high school.

Way back when I was reading, Spector was a merc, Grant was a rich playboy, and Lockley was a cabbie. They were all identities Spector assumed, not mental illnesses or anything supernatural. Not we’re MK’s abilities. He was just top level like Batman. I know stuff changed (retconned) after I moved on from comics but I don’t know the details because I’m too lazy to Google, lol

LAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEE

Indiana Jones and then One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Isn't this as show about a Marvel superhero? The first two episodes were really good and they decided to turn it to Romancing the Stone and psychobabble.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
LAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEE

Indiana Jones and then One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Isn't this as show about a Marvel superhero? The first two episodes were really good and they decided to turn it to Romancing the Stone and psychobabble.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Have to agree. That wasn't a good episode.

This is one of those things that I see floating around them social media but have absolutely no clue what it's about

Can someone give me the quickest run down ever

I'm most interested in what is the superhero in powers

If Marc knew about the kiss, surely he would know more about the things Steven does.

Such as, Marc would also know about ancient Egypt, which is supposed to be Steven's "thing".

Well that took a turn, but I'm more interested now than I had been, this is definitely different

4th episode was meh. The one thing I really liked about this episode was the blue tomb monster guardian. That was unexpected and scary. Wished they explored that survival horror aspect more for this episode.

4th episode was meh. The one thing I really liked about this episode was the blue tomb monster guardian. That was unexpected and scary. Wished they explored that survival horror aspect more for this episode.

The scene where Blue Zombie drags Layla into the darkness was genuinely scary. As was the scene of Harrow's man getting his organs ripped out and placed in the Egyptian burial jars.

I'm getting a wee bit tired of the, "Give me the body Marc/Steven!" stuff.

The scene where Blue Zombie drags Layla into the darkness was genuinely scary. As was the scene of Harrow's man getting his organs ripped out and placed in the Egyptian burial jars.

I'm getting a wee bit tired of the, "Give me the body Marc/Steven!" stuff.

I thought the blue guy started as really spooky but the scene of Layla being pulled into darkness, half escaping, being pulled in, escaping again was a bit silly. It should have been just once. I hated when they both rolled off the cliffside a d Layla grabbed the side in a way that was impossible with how they fell.
I'm enjoying Layla as a character, and there was great acting from her this episode; some of the action scenes in this have been poorly shot/choreographed in my view though.

I feel I can't give a judgement on E4 until I see where they go with it next week. I am intrigued.

Same. The good parts are really interesting, but the flat parts really drag it down.

I feel like Oscar Issacs acting is what makes this show. He’s a really really good actor. If it was with someone worse the show would be a flop
After one of the transformations I told my friend now thats acting lol. It's a weird premise to try to get across but he's so good you don't even question that it's two different personalities. He's great.

I thought the blue guy started as really spooky but the scene of Layla being pulled into darkness, half escaping, being pulled in, escaping again was a bit silly. It should have been just once. I hated when they both rolled off the cliffside a d Layla grabbed the side in a way that was impossible with how they fell.
I'm enjoying Layla as a character, and there was great acting from her this episode; some of the action scenes in this have been poorly shot/choreographed in my view though.

I feel I can't give a judgement on E4 until I see where they go with it next week. I am intrigued.

Agreed. In fact, they should have cut away to Mark as soon Layla was dragged into the darkness, thus leaving her fate ambiguous until later in the episode.

its good but not great, im enjoying it but i feel like it could be much better

This is one of those things that I see floating around them social media but have absolutely no clue what it's about

Can someone give me the quickest run down ever

I'm most interested in what is the superhero in powers
It's about a guy who gets his powers from the Egyptian god of the moon. He can see and talk to the god but nobody else can. He also has multiple personalities that he can have a conversation with when he sees a mirror or some other reflection of himself. His adversary is a cult leader who is looking to raise another Egyptian god who was encased in a statue a long time ago.

Back