Moose is looking for opponents..

Lmao. Moose is like a fake bully. Its so damn funny hearing his meek ass voice talking shit.

1f880ee7e0289e7208c4e8963f538a1b.gif

That's some cold ass gangsta $hit.

Rockhold is injured. That's the only reason Jacare took the fight with Boetsch. The UFC wanted to reschedule that fight but Rockhold remains sidelined.
Damn! I should have guessed it.. AKA fighter. Hmm in that case Mousasi vs Weidman??. Everyone else is booked or he has already fought, I like fresh matchups.

Damn! I should have guessed it.. AKA fighter. Hmm in that case Mousasi vs Weidman??. Everyone else is booked or he has already fought, I like fresh matchups.
The fight that I think makes alot of sense is Mousasi vs. Whittaker. I'm pretty sure Weidman is taking a little time off, right?

The fight that I think makes alot of sense is Mousasi vs. Whittaker. I'm pretty sure Weidman is taking a little time off, right?

This is the fight that was a lot of guys were mentioning after both of them won their most recent fights. Would just be a fucking great fight. Also nice that it makes a lot of sense.

Mousasi versus Silva is the highest profile fight he could get for himself right now

Would like to see Mousasi vs. Whittaker.

Chris Weidman is going play the duck game, Rockhold just got out of a relationship and Silva at this stage is only looking for big name fights.

Give Romero the shot, and if Jacare beats Tim (very likely) let him have the next crack at the belt. If Jacare somehow loses and Mousasi wins against Whittaker then the Moose should be next in line.

If not, have a Mousasi/Whittaker vs Rockhold title eliminator during the middle of this year to determine who will fight for the belt next.

Definitely Whittaker. Rockhold and Weidman are out for a while. It really should have been Moose vs Jacare to get some clarity on the division while Yoel decimates Bisping. But who even knows if that's gonna happen.

UFC couldn't organise a root in a brothel.

Definitely Whittaker. Rockhold and Weidman are out for a while. It really should have been Moose vs Jacare to get some clarity on the division while Yoel decimates Bisping. But who even knows if that's gonna happen.

UFC couldn't organise a root in a brothel.
Well, Jacare beat Mousasi beaten pretty damn decisively not too long ago. I don't think they'll fight again for awhile.

Would like to see Mousasi vs. Whittaker.

Chris Weidman is going play the duck game, Rockhold just got out of a relationship and Silva at this stage is only looking for big name fights.

Give Romero the shot, and if Jacare beats Tim (very likely) let him have the next crack at the belt. If Jacare somehow loses and Mousasi wins against Whittaker then the Moose should be next in line.

If not, have a Mousasi/Whittaker vs Rockhold title eliminator during the middle of this year to determine who will fight for the belt next.
This+was+like+the+perfect+description+_d1b6bb03e1cfa147964ecc6fa4743709.gif

I get that Whittaker is an exciting matchup but Moose needs to fight a top 5 opponent right now. A win over Whittaker would brimg him as much as the Hall 2 fight.

Back