• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moraes vs Garbrant

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
what do you say how would that go ?

That would be a war, to me it seems pretty even but I'd have to favor Moraes a bit.

I want to see that. I believe Moraes could win it.

Good fight but Cody striking defense and counter striking would be too much for moraes

I'd favor Moraes, Garbrandt is heavily overratedvand his win over ring rust post-injury Cruz is weighed too much.

I did find it amusing that Cody called Moraes a hype train on his twitter after his win over Rivera. It's not like Cody has a who's who on his resume.

I'd favor Moraes, Garbrandt is heavily overratedvand his win over ring rust post-injury Cruz is weighed too much.
It wasn’t ring rust, it’s called a full camp.

A full camp for Dominick Cruz is 36-48 months.

Good fight but Cody striking defense and counter striking would be too much for moraes

Cody's T-Rex arms won't get near Moraes. Moraes would control the range with kicks.

Huge test for Marlon... but he does have the skills to make Cody do a dance move knockout... :eek:

Marlon looks to be getting really comfortable in his new surroundings. This would be a great fight and I might give a slight edge to Marlon right now.

Marlon is on a good run. Hadnt the judges scored that fight for Assuncao (i would have scored for Marlon) he would be in a huge streak.
Hes ferocious and strong, has a lot of tools.
Cody speed might be something tho.
Nice fight anyway.

I think Garbrandt would sleep Moraes. He would fight like Assuncao did, draw Moraes in and throw heavy counters - which is essentially the base of Garbrandt's game.

Cody gets stopped once and now has a terrible chin?

I love this place

Back