more fighters should have long hair

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I understand that the style now adays is the super fade slick that conor made popular but tbh i dont think it has productive aspects to fighting.

Bernard Hopkins said that the top of your head is your helmet. The chin is what you protect.

So imo having a fro or shaggy hair would benefit my adding another layer to your "helmet".

More fighters should be fat. More chin = harder to KO

GOAT

Baron_Waqa.jpg

Or get in your eyes and block your vision

I think being underneath Clay Guida in the 3rd round of a match would be an awful experience...

All that sweat and grease in his hair getting in your mouth and eyes...

Then again it must suck for him when he's standing...

Racist against bald fighters IMO.

I understand that the style now adays is the super fade slick that conor made popular but tbh i dont think it has productive aspects to fighting.

Bernard Hopkins said that the top of your head is your helmet. The chin is what you protect.

So imo having a fro or shaggy hair would benefit my adding another layer to your "helmet".
tumblr_na01qoeLgb1qg2qtko1_250.gif

It was popular before Conor.

In terms of protection, it didn't work so well for Caceres or Guida...

3f3e4082eb340ca48415816f8e811ab3.gif

e67d9-4.gif

But I would tap out due to hair in my mouth/eyes, if I had Clay Guida on top of me...

"i would like to see more men with longer flowing hair. ".....

..... said no straight-man ever.

you obviously do not know how a knock out occurs lol, the whipping of the head causing the skull to accelerate faster than the brain is what cause the collision. fucking caveman hair would not help shit

Their has been many times where fighters would grow a beard then get knocked out you know why? It was not because the damn beard

Back