Elections More Sean Hannity texts revealed

I'm out of likes. I'm an admitted dummy so... {<shrug}
2bjf.gif

Mark Meadows was a moron for turning over private tweets with private citizens. He had zero responsibility to do so under the U.S. Constitution.

Well he did it likely because he knew he'd get subpoenaed like everyone else, and saw how the federal courts had already rejected numerous challenges similar to anything he could have made.

Regardless, he did turn them over. So there was no "search" within the meaning of our Constitution. So please shut up about 4th Amendment violations that you fail so utterly to articulate

The very fact that the U.S. Congress was demanding them should be troubling for every freedom loving American.

I'm not sure why you would place such holy exemptions for text messages. They should be held to the same evidentiary standard as any other document or communication. If Congress has a valid warrant for them, then they have access to them.

Congress didn't even subpoena Hannity here. They subpoenaed Meadows. Not their fault Hannity was texting him about how Trump had fucked up on Jan. 6th. If someone subpoenas you with a valid warrant, even if you were in contact with every member of the associated press, it wouldn't be some 1st Amendment violation. Hell you don't even have an instance of Congress getting a hold of anything press related. This isn't Hannity discussing sources, or a story he's researching/developing. It's just his private texts caught up in a criminal investigation.

This is another example of you failing to even articulate your outrage clearly. I guess you're just hoping to use the terms "journalist" and "investigation" in the same sentence, and hope that sounds nefarious to anyone who might have zero context about this actual event.

lol. She was tweeting Meadows on January 6th.

"Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy,"

lol. She was tweeting Meadows on January 6th.

"Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy,"

Trump’s legacy is disease, death and division. Jan 6 was 100% on brand for him. His long-time attorney and biographer specifically told us before the election that Trump wouldn’t cede power peacefully. Even more on-brand that it was a chaotic, miserable failure.

You nailed it, and honestly, I doubt 1/6 happens if the BLM riots didn't. Our media and democrat leader put it out there that violence is acceptable for protests.
You do? Roger Stone told everyone it was going to happen all the way back in 2016. It was planned all along.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/rog...a-bloodbath-if-election-is-stolen-from-trump/
“I think we have widespread voter fraud, but the first thing that Trump needs to do is begin talking about it constantly,” Stone said. “If there’s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government.”

Yiannopoulos chimed in to say that the best case scenario was that Trump will continue to push buttons politically, and win by a margin large enough to render any tweaking null and void. Stone went on to say that Trump should keep drumming up his supporters against the “rigged” system, and promise that the government will be shut down if Clinton is pronounced the victor in November.

“If you can’t have an honest election, nothing else counts,” Stone said. “I think he’s gotta put them on notice that their inauguration will be a rhetorical, and when I mean civil disobedience, not violence, but it will be a bloodbath… We will not stand for it.”

Last edited:
You do? Roger Stone told everyone it was going to happen all the way back in 2016. It was planned all along.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/rog...a-bloodbath-if-election-is-stolen-from-trump/
“I think we have widespread voter fraud, but the first thing that Trump needs to do is begin talking about it constantly,” Stone said. “If there’s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government.”

Yiannopoulos chimed in to say that the best case scenario was that Trump will continue to push buttons politically, and win by a margin large enough to render any tweaking null and void. Stone went on to say that Trump should keep drumming up his supporters against the “rigged” system, and promise that the government will be shut down if Clinton is pronounced the victor in November.

“If you can’t have an honest election, nothing else counts,” Stone said. “I think he’s gotta put them on notice that their inauguration will be a rhetorical, and when I mean civil disobedience, not violence, but it will be a bloodbath… We will not stand for it.”
Exactly. People forget that he started this whole thing prior to the 2016 election. It never went as far as Jan. 6th because he won.

But he was calling the 2016 election illegitimate for months prior to the actual vote.

It wasn't an actual insurrection though, hence no charges for an insurrection. You had a bunch of unarmed plumbers and accountants running threw the building without any plan. I still stand by my opinion that they were emboldened by the lack of consequences for rioting during the BLM riots.

It wasn't an actual insurrection though, hence no charges for an insurrection. You had a bunch of unarmed plumbers and accountants running threw the building without any plan. I still stand by my opinion that they were emboldened by the lack of consequences for rioting during the BLM riots.
So, your mind is unchanged even though he explicitly stated exactly what was going to happen and did happen, minus the expected mowing down of these traitors, though, to wit, give this a listen:

And this,
Exclusive: Secret Commandos with Shoot-to-Kill Authority Were at the Capitol
FBI tactical teams arrived on Capitol Hill early in the day to assist in the collection of evidence at sites—including the Republican and Democratic party national headquarters—where explosive devices were found. FBI SWAT teams and snipers were deployed to secure nearby congressional office buildings. Other FBI agents provided selective security around the U.S. Capitol and protection to congressional members and staff.

So, your mind is unchanged even though he explicitly stated exactly what was going to happen and did happen, minus the expected mowing down of these traitors, though, to wit, give this a listen:

And this,
Exclusive: Secret Commandos with Shoot-to-Kill Authority Were at the Capitol
FBI tactical teams arrived on Capitol Hill early in the day to assist in the collection of evidence at sites—including the Republican and Democratic party national headquarters—where explosive devices were found. FBI SWAT teams and snipers were deployed to secure nearby congressional office buildings. Other FBI agents provided selective security around the U.S. Capitol and protection to congressional members and staff.

I'm not sure how any of this is supposed to change my opinion. Stone or anyone else never predicted people would occupy the building in an attempt to have the preceding cancelled.

I'm not sure how any of this is supposed to change my opinion. Stone or anyone else never predicted people would occupy the building in an attempt to have the preceding cancelled.
Your reading comprehension is really that bad, is it?
<YeahOKJen>

Your reading comprehension is really that bad, is it?
<YeahOKJen>
Lol, Here we go. Point out exactly where he predicted 1/6. There wasn't any widespread civil disobedience. It doesn't say anything about stopping the certification. Or penetrating any government buildings. Sounds like you just stretching what he said to fit your narrative.

Lol, Here we go. Point out exactly where he predicted 1/6. There wasn't any widespread civil disobedience. It doesn't say anything about stopping the certification. Or penetrating any government buildings. Sounds like you just stretching what he said to fit your narrative.
Riiiiight.... "I think he’s gotta put them on notice that their inauguration will be a rhetorical..." What do you suppose he means by that?
"...it will be a bloodbath… We will not stand for it." What do you suppose he means by that?

“If there’s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government.”

I mean, duhhh.

Riiiiight.... "I think he’s gotta put them on notice that their inauguration will be a rhetorical..." What do you suppose he means by that?
The "not my president" movement.
"...it will be a bloodbath… We will not stand for it." What do you suppose he means by that?
There was no bloodbath
“If there’s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government.”
Also this never happened.

If they've reached the inauguration, then it means the votes were certified. Point out where he said they were going to try to stop the certification. Also, can you help me understand why you think the BLM rioting had no bearing on 1/6? Crime often follows patterns.

The FBI predicted the event before Trump ever announced he was holding a rally.

Wasn't that the plan outlined by the guy that wanted to take over as Attorney General? You're discounting that it was deliberate before it's finished being investigated. There sure is enough evidence already to continue the investigation even if these people are obstructing by failing to answer their subpoenas.

That doesn't really make sense though. So people who were vehemently against BLM and criticized the riots that were associated with BLM, chose to more closely replicate the actions/behaviors of BLM? That's...counterintuitive.

The reality is much, much simpler. These people were emboldened by Trump's rhetoric and the rhetoric of his supporters. They didn't anticipate any consequences because they didn't think they were doing anything wrong. They believed, wrongly, that the nation backed them and that Trump would come out and support them.

The difference between traitors and patriots is often as simple as who wins. And if these people had "won", they wouldn't have faced criminal charges. They're morons who absolutely were engaged in an insurrection, there were a lot less of them than they thought there would be.

Back