Moregaragedateswithnatesplates

Those would be worth more if they didn't articulate. Basic solid bolt instead of their swivel set up and it solves both problems. I didn't think the weight was going to stay on. It looked like the 45 would have pushed dead center, kicked handle up, and slid off right after putting it on.
I really wanted these to workout but just didn’t do the job. The clamp thing was surprising as well

Another piece I wanted to be better but since you don’t know the weight capacity and the covering is so slick I give it a poopy 6/10. West side platform starts 300 over this and comes with everything you’d have to replace here

Another piece I wanted to be better but since you don’t know the weight capacity and the covering is so slick I give it a poopy 6/10. West side platform starts 300 over this and comes with everything you’d have to replace here

I like Ethos equipment, its readily accessible at box store and great starter rack for most people. Well built for the price ranges. And they have a small ecosystem to keep adding attachments

I like Ethos equipment, its readily accessible at box store and great starter rack for most people. Well built for the price ranges. And they have a small ecosystem to keep adding attachments

+1

I actually prefer many aspects of the Ethos Power Rack 5.0 over my Rogue monster lite, including the safety straps, cross bar grips and adjustment pins. The only reason I didn't get it is because the cross bar is 1" too low for my legs to hang freely without touching the ground. But if that isn't a deal breaker (for some it's a plus because you don't need to jump up to do weighted pull ups), it's great quality and value.

I’ve seen their stuff a lot and it looks the part. I wanted this as soon as I saw it and for the home lifter this is likely a solid product. The covering of the pad is the only weakness and I bet most lifters won’t notice it

+1

I actually prefer many aspects of the Ethos Power Rack 5.0 over my Rogue monster lite, including the safety straps, cross bar grips and adjustment pins. The only reason I didn't get it is because the cross bar is 1" too low for my legs to hang freely without touching the ground. But if that isn't a deal breaker (for some it's a plus because you don't need to jump up to do weighted pull ups), it's great quality and value.
For someone just getting into building theirs, I would recommend that and it could easily be a forever rack they won't need to swap out. Most people won't be putting 600 on a bar testing the limits. I ran the Fitness Gear 4 post kit for years. Never out grew it, just wanted a beefier 6-post in a different color and taller uprights. The guy that bought it was bigger than me (not hard to do).
I’ve seen their stuff a lot and it looks the part. I wanted this as soon as I saw it and for the home lifter this is likely a solid product. The covering of the pad is the only weakness and I bet most lifters won’t notice it
Start up a market for grip bench covers. Slip over with grab fabric that you can pull off and wash.

Belay my last on the a machine. Had been brought to my attention that I’m an idiot. I’ll repost a corrected video

I don't get what this thread is.

Does OP just think he's too important to have a training log in the regular log section?

I don't get what this thread is.

Does OP just think he's too important to have a training log in the regular log section?
It's equipment reviews. Would that be appropriate in the training log section?

Neither does Kensui apparently
After ignored emails but they continuously spam more shit to buy, I found the issue with order.

If you click on the Contact button at bottom of page they have a bunch of bullet marks on shipment dates. Adjustamace orders not until til Feb 10th. Answering emails is just too much effort to retain a customer.

Gave it a look on the YT. Don't trust it, it's gonna rock then collapse. Unless you can find a way to brace the back to frame better.

Gave it a look on the YT. Don't trust it, it's gonna rock then collapse. Unless you can find a way to brace the back to frame better.
A good welder could fix this but I think it’ll break quickly

Back