Social Morning Breakfast Routine

Wake up
Light smoke
Piss
Make a cup of coffee, drank straight and fast like it was meant to be
Gt dressed, out the door to work.
15 minutes, tops.

I work out for about 30 minutes then I eat breakfast. Fruit, oatmeal, eggs, tea, avocado toast, cereal, etc. My girl usually makes a smoothie too. I don't know how so many people don't eat breakfast. It's easily my favorite meal of the day and what I think about to get me out of bed in the morning.

Ah yes the corner stone of a Mexican Cartel breakfast........every avocado supports the cause...... We'll give you a free tortoise for every 2kgs of Avocados.

I don't drink coffee/anything caffeinated

I drink water first thing when I get out of bed, around 8:30
Then breakfast at around 10

I usually have 4 egg scrambled, avocado, walnuts, tomato, rice crackers and a banana with almond butter
Maybe once or twice a month I have a bacon, egg, sausage and cheese sandwich

Toaster strudels? Every day? No way. Basically eating candy every morning huh?
For the most part yeah every morning. If I'm out or don't even have time to throw them in the toaster before work I get a bacon egg and cheese at the local deli, but I usually have less than 30 minutes to prepare before leaving for work so it's nice to have something to just throw in the toaster before leaving.

I don't drink coffee/anything caffeinated

I drink water first thing when I get out of bed, around 8:30
Then breakfast at around 10

I usually have 4 egg scrambled, avocado, walnuts, tomato, rice crackers and a banana with almond butter
Maybe once or twice a month I have a bacon, egg, sausage and cheese sandwich
I tried that this morning, drank a large glass of water first thing in the morning. Usually I just drink enough to swallow my pills before coffee.

Monday-Friday
I have yogurt with blueberries and a protein shake.
Over a year ago I quit drinking coffee in the morning and felt way better.

Weekends. Eggs, sourdough english muffins/toast, sausauge/bacon.

How long are you usually up before you eat anything, and what do you eat in the morning? I've been waking up starving for about a week, I don't get it. Usually I just have a large iced coffee in the morning and something small before a big lunch.
Depending on my schedule it's 1-4 hours after waking up that I eat. I drink hot water and exercise before breakfast.

Have you changed what you're eating at night recently?

Wake up, chug water. Then I have my caffeine.

If I'm doing a quick workout (if it's through the week it's usually 30 or less) I'll train fasted.
If it's the weekend and I'm doing a long run or ruck then I'll have some fruit

After I train I'm busy running errands so I'll have one scoop of protein powder in water. But one I get home I eat 5-6 eggs.

Back