Social Moron tries to jump a Tesla over a hill, regrets it immediately

I came in assuming it was going to be a weak little jump. That was freaking impressive! Well done!

That was badass. Haha

I would call him an idiot if I didn’t have some hill jumping experience in my youth. Don’t worry though it was only in work trucks; It’s fun as fuck but I’m guessing that voided the warranty. Hopefully it was a rental.

Haha, it was. Dude might have got the "extra insurance" and maybe not paying shit.

"A driver who rented a Tesla in California struck two parked cars during a recorded stunt that sent the car soaring through a neighborhood intersection early Sunday morning."
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watc...-dangerous-hit-and-run-incident-in-california

Clearly this person has never jumped a vehicle in his/her life. Most people fail at a jump the first few times b/c they get scared and slow down when the come up to a jump and it makes the nose go down.

I've never jumped cars but jumping dirtbikes you use your throttle and brake to control your bike's angle in the air. With AWD you have no way to pull your back wheel down or tilt your nose forward if needed. Amateur.
How does the throttle and brake change your angle if you're already in the air?

How does the throttle and brake change your angle if you're already in the air?

On a dirtbike (not sure if it's the same for rear wheel drive cars) if you hammer the throttle your back wheel will get pulled down. If your back wheel is already spinning and you tap the back break your nose will dip. I don't know the physics of it but it's true.

On a dirtbike (not sure if it's the same for rear wheel drive cars) if you hammer the throttle your back wheel will get pulled down. If your back wheel is already spinning and you tap the back break your nose will dip. I don't know the physics of it but it's true.

Ooooh just looking at the thumbnail I think I get it now. It has to do with the back wheel's axle acting as a fulcrum and the rest of the bike rotates around it because of the wheel's spinning momentum.

Interesting.

Ooooh just looking at the thumbnail I think I get it now. It has to do with the back wheel's axle acting as a fulcrum and the rest of the bike rotates around it because of the wheel's spinning momentum.

Interesting.

Ya, I got curious and this guy actually breaks it down. So it's obviously much easier to get the nose down than it is to get the nose back up. I just remember jumping and if your nose was too far down you better slam that throttle like crazy. It's actually really fun to get a jump with the back wheel under you, then tap the break and feel it sort of level out.

Hope that his insurance adjuster sees this.

Should have paused it mid jump and brought in a Waylon voice over

"Ol' Cleetus will really be picking up the pieces after this one....see you after the break"

"The cops said it was a rental Tesla Motors from Enterprise car rental, but even if they had all the info on the driver, they won’t go after him because what he did was not a felony, so he’s gonna get away with it."

Fucking idiots, how hard is it to find a empty set of train tracks outside of town and jump those
<LikeReally5>

Hard to imagine how that could have gone wrong.

The people that live on that street are probably gonna have to hire a security guard to park at that the top of the hill for awhile cause you can guarantee that a buncha idiots in their Hondas (shoutout to my boy @Smokes) are gonna try to copycat this shit

Last edited:
He's a known Tik Tocker and did it for likes apparently, of which it's been shared 10s of millions of times.

Back