Most american fighter ever

How America sees themselves- Brian Stann

The reality- Roy Nelson
Roy Nelson is an Iron Marshmallow if I ever seen one. Definitely a lot stronger and healthier then his physique suggests.

Really, imma have to look that show up..

Name of said TV show?

p8733603_b_v5_aa.jpg

Apparently it was only one season with 10 episodes in 2011, but I can't really find them. This is the only clip I found:

Butterbean seems like a good dude haha.

Last edited:
so everyone mentioned in this thread is white. that's... interesting
I've seen mentions of Rampage, Derrick Lewis, and hispanic(ish) guys like Tito and Mendes, yet you chose to ignore that. That's....interesting.

Don Frye

Brian Stann

Roy Nelson

Randy Couture

Mackenzie Dern

Chael P Sonnen

Wonderboy

Supersage Crewcut

Brock Larsen/Lesnar/Linsner

Chuck "Blizzard" Lundell

tumblr_phmv66MGqw1resgy9_1280.jpg

This threads overwhelmingly white. I can count the responses that aren't on one hand.

The fighter that represents America and American values the best today is: Fallon Fox.

How can people not remember Hendo's walk out song, it should have been the only answer this thread needed.

Hendo also walked out to lunatic fringe which I thought was a bad ass song for him, and also a cool tip of the hat to the greatest wrestling movie of all time- Vision Quest. Always wondered if that was what inspired the team quest name.

This threads overwhelmingly white. I can count the responses that aren't on one hand.
Then why don’t u try being positive and add someone who meets ur needs instead of whining about it?

Then why don’t u try being positive and add someone who meets ur needs instead of whining about it?

This is just sad. Whenever I see kids in school "swearing allegiance" to the stars n bars it's like something you'd expect in a North Korean documentary or a dystopian movie.
Can u clarify what u think is sad here?

If your answer isn't Don Frye, you don't know your MMA

Well, the majority of the US is white and it’s by far the biggest ethnic group of the country. When you want a single fighter to represent the typical American stereotype, it’s most likely going to be a white guy, so it’s obvious that a lot of entries are white dudes. Not all, several mentioned Lewis and Rampage as stereotypical black guys too. This is pretty obvious, it’s silly to be rustled by this.

Last edited:
Back