Most awkward moments in UFC history

wow, if we're doing Tito public speaking ....

ihwMLix36FatR.gif
That's still one of my favorite

Too lazy to look, but when Forrest grabbed the mic from Tito during the post int. with Rogan.

That weird Iceman walk out intro that reminded me of what I thought could be an Insane Clown Posse video with Mask from TAPOUT at UFC 43.

I was at this event and was just standing there looking around at the crowd. Searching for a face, just like mine, what was thinking the same thing - WTF?!?!

I had to close the stream on Rousey getting interviewed after the Holm weigh in, there was just something about it that was too awkward for me.

"Jesus come quick cuz we're barely holding on."

Even though he was purposely going for awkward it still was uncomfortable.

That and the whole misheard gay jesus debacle.

Alot of awkward Jesus moments.

In america, the word "bang" is a double entendre. It can be used to fight and is also a derogatory term meaning to have sex.
"Bang" rarely ever means "to fight" in the US, in fact I don't think I ever heard it in that context prior to the embarrassing TUF segment. It's not American English, it's bro English.

I had to close the stream on Rousey getting interviewed after the Holm weigh in, there was just something about it that was too awkward for me.
I agree with this. I'm not sure whether Rousey came off worse during the fight or after the weigh-in.

Rampage: you going to the cookout?

Rashad: what cookout?

Rampage: my meat on your grill

That time TheNotoriousOne made another lame thread in the UFC discussion forum on Sherdog site.

At least my threads are popular and come with a lot of replies. Someone jelly
They are apparently popular with the posters that joined in the last month, now that's something to hang your hat on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back