Most beer you drank in one setting

Like 5 - 10 litres beer given amphetamines or not when i was young or like 3- 4 bottles of Red wine and some beers.
Now its pretty boring to get shitfaced like that so its 2 bottles of Red wine Max and some joints if even.

Just drinking beer in a 12-16 hour time period. I'd say 14 beers is my record that was a long time ago.

But if I'm on M or high on coke, I can drink more. Beer becomes like water to you. lol

Maybe 10-12? I don't really like binge-drinking beer because of the bloat it gives me; if I wanna get fucked up I'd rather do shots of everclear so that I have less liquid and carbonation to deal with.

Maybe 10-12? I don't really like binge-drinking beer because of the bloat it gives me; if I wanna get fucked up I'd rather do shots of everclear so that I have less liquid and carbonation to deal with.

Ev e rclear. Haven't heard that in years

What do you chase Everclear with? I can't shut down. It's such high-proof stuff.

What do you chase Everclear with? I can't shut down. It's such high-proof stuff.
Usually with whatever it is that I was currently drinking, so probably either a redbull and everclear or a beer. I typically don't immediately chase it though, especially back in college when I was doing this more on the reg and got really used to the burn. Funnily, I have more trouble shooting sweet alcohol like Jack, Henney, Fireball etc. though sambuca is fine

Beer not sure, probably 12 ish, but I've drank enough whiskey/cheap scotch to kill a person in one sitting. A few times.

Reactions: Gio
Our beer cans are a pint (half liter) in volume, and I've drank 8 of those.

I could do more, if my stomach had space. When I puke, it doesn't count.

Also, I never really drink beer alone. I drink vodka, tequila, jäger, Henny, brandy, whatever else there is alongside, otherwise it takes me very long to get a buzz

@Cole train If you were here with me, I'd shake your hand.

I'll go out and celebrate my friends birthday tonight. I'm kinda tempted to test my limit now.

I'll report back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Usually with whatever it is that I was currently drinking, so probably either a redbull and everclear or a beer. I typically don't immediately chase it though, especially back in college when I was doing this more on the reg and got really used to the burn. Funnily, I have more trouble shooting sweet alcohol like Jack, Henney, Fireball etc. though sambuca is fine
44E1E8C9-FBA1-4F6A-A012-D35EAE7662CF.gif 44E1E8C9-FBA1-4F6A-A012-D35EAE7662CF.gif 44E1E8C9-FBA1-4F6A-A012-D35EAE7662CF.gif 44E1E8C9-FBA1-4F6A-A012-D35EAE7662CF.gif 44E1E8C9-FBA1-4F6A-A012-D35EAE7662CF.gif 44E1E8C9-FBA1-4F6A-A012-D35EAE7662CF.gif 44E1E8C9-FBA1-4F6A-A012-D35EAE7662CF.gif 44E1E8C9-FBA1-4F6A-A012-D35EAE7662CF.gif

Back