Most cringewortrhy moments in mma

titowah3lk.jpg

Brock Lesnar yelling "Can you see me now", sounding like a college jock and getting boed by the crowd in his hometown after beating Heath Herring.

Did the same embarrassing shtick after his win over Frank Mir when Joe Rogan asked him what's next:

"I'm going to be drinking Coors light. That's right Coors because Bud Light wont pay me anything.

I might even get on top of my wife tonight"

Pretty sure Tito was picking something out of his nose and then went to rub it off his finger. Mid rub he realizes he's doing this at a press conference and proceeds to stare intensely into space while doing something innocuous with his fingers.

Can't believe it hasn't been posted yet.. Meatball Molly parading around with fake belt takes the cake for me
๐•ฝ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–’๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–—โ‚ on X: @espnmma @AquaMMA___ What a sight it would be  seeing Molly McCann make the walk out with her belt  https://t.co/g8dZnShkE5 / X

I watched a Q&A with Robbie Lawler just a few mins ago. Saying spaghetti & meatballs was his fave.

Now you talkin meatballs.

Now all I can think about is eating fuckin meatballs and spaghetti.

Brock Lesnar yelling "Can you see me now", sounding like a college jock and getting boed by the crowd in his hometown after beating Heath Herring.

Did the same embarrassing shtick after his win over Frank Mir when Joe Rogan asked him what's next:

"I'm going to be drinking Coors light. That's right Coors because Bud Light wont pay me anything.

I might even get on top of my wife tonight"

Back