Most Entertaining Fighters in the UFC Right Now?

Are there any other Paul Craig lovers out there? I'm adding him because I personally adore his style. Has to be one of the most fun grapplers to watch. I feel like I always tune into his fights to see if his opponent can knock him senseless before he drags the dude down like a monster in a horror movie pulling some screaming broad under the dirt, and submits him with some sick, dirty Jitz.

It's a riveting question every time.

Royval's win over Kai Kara France was simply thrilling. Good mention. Added the others, except I'm not doing girls, here, because I want to avoid the usual derail. Also, if "JJ" is Bones, that's a hard pass. His out-of-the-cage drama has been more exciting than his fighting for years.

Added.

I think I'm going to follow this up with a Part 2 asking for everyone's 5 Recommended Removals, and then a Part 3 with a poll after we whittle it down. Just looking for additions, right now.

I can tell you're no casual. I won't be adding Sandhagen due to a high ratio of decision wins while he doesn't have an extraordinarily high number of "of the Night" bonuses to pad it. I gotta admit I'm drawing mostly blanks on Bryce Mitchell, can't recall even the fights I know I've seen, but he looks like a real submission wizard, and those are more exciting than ever because they're increasingly rare.

That's an awesome list of fighters who I also love to watch. Blach has a relatively high number of decisions, so I'm leaving him off, unless the forum widely objects. Also, while I'm always glued to the screen during Black Beast's fights because of his KO power, I think his lack of activity in a number of his fights, as well as his penchant to rest against the cage, warrants omission. Kind of lulls you to sleep before the thunder, sometimes. But I'll change that, too, if the forum yells at me.

Oh, I will definitely be keeping my eyes on him after that blastoff. Kid has dynamite in his hands. Could be a future championship-caliber physical talent. We'll see if he has the skills to follow through at the UFC level. For now, though, he has just one fight. Is he known for this throughout his career before arriving in the UFC?

Keep them coming.
And Paul Craig is awesome, though for me, in addition to his BJJ prowess, the ensuing Scottish post - fight interview is always a must - hear. haha

Oh, shit, Bryce Mitchell just clicked thanks to a troll thread.

He's the kid who almost pulled off two twisters. Yeah, he's outrageously fun to watch on the ground.

Can always count on Barberena for an entertaining scrap
POgZ7F.gif

Any list without Chuck Olives is a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back