Most high-profile celebrity to date a UFC fighter?

It's a grotesque reality that Travis Brown dated the biggest star in the person of Ronda Rousey.

Shooting star though she was... For a while she was much bigger then Demi

bt7GoSX.jpg

Its a shame, plus he has kids from two different women, Rondas own mother said her daughter is a poor chooser of men, almost all the men she fall for are losers, Rondas mom like Schaub though.

Ronda is very strange there are moments when she look so hot, then she lets her self go a little and she looks gross like she smells like mildew and piss and she gets bloated.

Oh yes there is...

giphy.gif

How about dressing one as a monkey, hitting him in the head, then doing a running, sliding "fuck you" drop kick into the base if his spine, and sending him flying into the dude you're supposed to be rassling???

holy shit that's funny

The thread proves MMA stars are still not A-listers.

It's a grotesque reality that Travis Brown dated the biggest star in the person of Ronda Rousey.

Shooting star though she was... For a while she was much bigger then Demi

bt7GoSX.jpg
Wow no wonder, travis is packing a legit tripod look at that!!

So I was thinking who is the most high-profile celebrity or person to date or marry a UFC fighter? The most "high-profile" person I could think of is honestly Tito/Jenna Jameson.
Sure she is/was past her prime but at one time she was one of the most search for people on the internet. Who else?

Demi Lovato easily.

As far as combat sports in general, I'd say Hayden Panitierre/Klitschko

How many male stars date sexy babes of WMMA?
B0rDKwAIYAAY7V8.jpg

I'm sure Felice has done a couple of laps around the celeb circuit... They put her in a movie a while ago, should must have "gotten to know" someone in the business.

Now... She's.all boring and into fitness now days.
29E6DB3800000578-3136502-The_42_year_old_Secrets_Lies_actress_wore_a_black_sports_bra_and-m-87_1435090684521.jpg

Back in the day she was aweosme.
juliette-lewis2-jpg.61274

Happens to the best of them.

Who is that ? She looks like a trashy 5 dollar crack whore to be totally honest

Who is that ? She looks like a trashy 5 dollar crack whore to be totally honest

Oscar Nominated actress Juliette Lewis... Mallory from Natural Born Killers.

Of course she looks like a crackwhore - that's why we like her!

Its a shame, plus he has kids from two different women, Rondas own mother said her daughter is a poor chooser of men, almost all the men she fall for are losers, Rondas mom like Schaub though.

Ronda is very strange there are moments when she look so hot, then she lets her self go a little and she looks gross like she smells like mildew and piss and she gets bloated.

Ronda naturally has an ugly body shape. She’s just ... gross. Even in professional shots like this, you can see her body type is just terrible
f4d6bd3a35c829b9ad7653ce677f2d41--rowdy-ronda-si-swimsuit.jpg

Ronda naturally has an ugly body shape. She’s just ... gross. Even in professional shots like this, you can see her body type is just terrible
f4d6bd3a35c829b9ad7653ce677f2d41--rowdy-ronda-si-swimsuit.jpg

UFC champ Ronda Rousey on her own derriere: 'Probably the best ass I've ever seen'

Rousey told Howard Stern:
"I knew it was nice, but I never actually saw it from that angle, and I was like, 'Damn, that's probably the best ass I've ever seen.' "

UFC champ Ronda Rousey on her own derriere: 'Probably the best ass I've ever seen'

Rousey told Howard Stern:
"I knew it was nice, but I never actually saw it from that angle, and I was like, 'Damn, that's probably the best ass I've ever seen.' "

LOL

So I was thinking who is the most high-profile celebrity or person to date or marry a UFC fighter? The most "high-profile" person I could think of is honestly Tito/Jenna Jameson.
Sure she is/was past her prime but at one time she was one of the most search for people on the internet. Who else?

a real fighter doesnt want to be a celebrity. why? because hes a fighter man, hes real.

Back