Most humiliating defeat in an UFC's title fight

I think most of us try to forget about Ronda Rousey
Her existence was a dark time
We all knew she was super overrated but her sport was so primitive that she looked like Michael Jordan playing highschoolers until they finally caught up.
Stupid ass Joe Rogan made it worse
Kind untrue Ronda was good and beat fighters who had success later

Yeah but Pena got subbed by GDR so it wasn't really a new low of humiliation in how she was beat by Nunes in the rematch.
How are you a
wrestler and get submitted by gdr?
bruh-face-meme-2.jpg

I'd say Rousey vs Holm the way Ronda acted afterwards. I mean she was hiding her face in a pillow in public.

GSP vs Serra - This one was pretty humiliating for GSP in the sense that it was one of the biggest (maybe the biggest?) upsets in UFC history.
Couture vs Ortiz - That's a great one! I would have to rewatch because I barely remember how the rest of the fight went. I remember Randy took the easy UD. The most humiliating parts was Randy spanking Tito... to punish him for talking shit.
Ronda/Holm and Rose/JJ - love both of these since Ronda and JJ were both such cocky, smack talkers that were so very humbled.
Another honorable mention would be Valesquez vs JDS 1 - JDS spoiled the party (first UFC show on Fox??) by knocking him out too quickly for UFC's taste, I think.

I'll add in Timmeh losing to a retired 44 year old Randy was pretty bad.

Velasquez vs Silva
Joanna vs Carla
Silva vs Leben
Velasquez vs Lesnar
Faber vs Aldo
Barao vs Dillashaw
Valesquez vs Dos Santos 3
Ortiz vs Shamrock
Rousey vs Holm

I think most of us try to forget about Ronda Rousey
Her existence was a dark time
We all knew she was super overrated but her sport was so primitive that she looked like Michael Jordan playing highschoolers until they finally caught up.
Stupid ass Joe Rogan made it worse
Bullfuckin shit
No one tries to forget about it,people still try to post the headkick gif for likes and bring her up all the time.
One of the most entertaining fighters ever.
Sorry you got triggered by Joe Rogan ahahahahaha

any recent fight by Rockhold.
Full of over self confidence...gets KTFO

Surprised no one has said David Loiseau vs. Rich Franklin

One of the most lopsided beatdowns in title fight history. No flash KO, no back and forth war, just 25 minute beatdown

Conor vs Aldo?

Ronda vs Holm?

Jones vs Gane?

Silva vs Weidman ?

other ?
Out of the ones listed I’ll go with Silva vs Weidman simply because in the first fight it was entirely Silva’s fault for messing around which ultimately cost him.

Back