Most idiotic, useless, or dangerous lifts you've seen others do at the gym

Jizz Rack. Not many people would want to lie on a bench in the jizz rack...

Hahaha I literally sat there for five minutes last night trying to think of a name. But jizzrack, I'd be afraid to go in there. At least squatting, could be dangerous. Like bro squat rack rape dangerous.

ive seen a couple people try to do normally ok exercises while simultaneously balancing themselves on a bright pink ball

saw a guy today literally jerking and rocking his whole body off of the bench trying to do dumbbell flys with 60s.

i was seriously concerned he was going to collapse and hurt himself.

Saw a guy today squatting using the smith machine. Now normally when you squat, the bar is over the mid-foot, because if it wasn't you'd just fall over. Except this guy, by virtue of the fact he was on a smith machine actually had the bar about half a foot further back than he should so he was literally leaning backwards on the bar as he went down. He achieved this by literally having a completely vertical torso.

He proceeded to load some more weight on, and do a bunch of really life-threatening looking bouncy half-squats while leaning significantly backwards. Fuck.

^i think thats pretty much the only way to squat in a smith machine due to the mechanics of it...i've seen loads of guys do the exact same movement as well...another thing that i see all the time with squatting/benching in the smith is that people seem to constantly move their head around checking the weights in the middle of their lifts

funny thing is i usually see the same rudebwoi who eyes me up everytime he's squatting on the smith like his shit dont stink because hes using more weight than i am

Saw a guy today squatting using the smith machine. Now normally when you squat, the bar is over the mid-foot, because if it wasn't you'd just fall over. Except this guy, by virtue of the fact he was on a smith machine actually had the bar about half a foot further back than he should so he was literally leaning backwards on the bar as he went down. He achieved this by literally having a completely vertical torso.

He proceeded to load some more weight on, and do a bunch of really life-threatening looking bouncy half-squats while leaning significantly backwards. Fuck.

Would you be talking about this gentleman in the second video?
TESTOSTERONE NATION | The Squat Douchebag Thread - Page 4

Back