Most important quality in a woman? (Wife material)

Honor.

I needed a word covers a few things and had to think for a second

Honesty
Kindness
Trustworthy
Loyal
Dependable

Honor. Look for an honorable woman.

Looks fade and lust comes and goes and children and full time work is hell on a figure but if you find a gal with some honor and you live up to your end I would bet on your relationship to last til one of ya dies and very well til you both meet again.

Willingness to admit you were wrong, LOL. You just eliminated 99% of the female gene pool.

I've had no issue finding women who could admit when they were wrong. Of course, that's usually a reflection on whether or not you're capable of admitting when you're wrong as well. If you're only able to find women who won't admit to being wrong it's likely because you refuse to admit when you're wrong.

I've had no issue finding women who could admit when they were wrong. Of course, that's usually a reflection on whether or not you're capable of admitting when you're wrong as well. If you're only able to find women who won't admit to being wrong it's likely because you refuse to admit when you're wrong.
I actually have no problem admitting when I’m wrong because I’m not a woman.

Low Standards

200w.gif

I actually have no problem admitting when I’m wrong because I’m not a woman.

You make shitty sweeping generalizations about women, it's not surprising you have trouble finding quality women or developing quality relationships with them.

And, if you're not 16 and still holding on to this nonsensical belief that 99% of women won't admit when they're wrong, I highly doubt you're the type of person to admit when you're wrong.

Hard working and honest, from a good family, ftw. Good Luck !

Loyalty and a sense of humour..

I can work with both..

Sende of humou
Kindness
Ability to laugh at themselves
Secure and not insecure

And yeah, big tits

No wonder I'm still single

1.) Good work ethic
2.) Thicc butt
3.) Sense of humor

Honor.

I needed a word covers a few things and had to think for a second

Honesty
Kindness
Trustworthy
Loyal
Dependable

Honor. Look for an honorable woman.

Looks fade and lust comes and goes and children and full time work is hell on a figure but if you find a gal with some honor and you live up to your end I would bet on your relationship to last til one of ya dies and very well til you both meet again.

Nice. The only thing that I'm not sure on is the kindness fitting in honour. Because I think I can imagine someone being honourable but cold with it, and therefore not kind. We are on the same page though 100%.

Honestly I think that's covered in kindness, just about. I don't want total honesty, but I want honesty about anything that matters to me, otherwise that would be unkind.

man, reading these comments, seems like most of y'all are looking for a seal team boyfriend.
honor, loyalty, and a good 500 yard aim

Who's going to help you recover from a broken hip when you're 70? Who's going to raise your kids the best? Sure you want an attractive women, but looks are fleeting.

Back