• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most intimidating fighter

Tony Ferguson is low key psycho. You never know what he will do

Don-Frye.png

leaving the trash talk out, my vote goes to rumble. dudes look legitimately scared fighting him.

A guy who can't even properly throw a punch??? Feet are all messed up. Balance is off. Chin sticking way out. Hands out of place. Anyone who
even took a few months of UFC training would easily land a counter uppercut KO

I think Connor is kind of intimidating, had that thug body language, very hostile and packs a punch.

I know Badr hari isn' in the ufc but he is probably the biggest lunatic of them all and unlike Connor is not a Manlet.

prime wand was the most intimidating fighter in MMA history, without question.

Fedor was pretty Intimidating too back In pride but In a different sort of way. Everyone was afraid of him, Including wand and most of the LHW's. Never really seen a name that struck fear Into peoples hearts like Fedor during his peak / pride days. He was like a mythical figure or something.

Who's that? Not joking...
Ike ibeabuchi, record 20-0 heavyweight 6"2 245 lbs of pure muscle, very intelligent boxer skilled, power and granite chin, He ktfo byrd, and won by decision against david tua in his prime ... He was a rapist, and still in jail

Last edited:
Back