Most intimidating moment in history

Good, so you agree the post about Conor hiding behind the ref. is fake news BS. Why don't you read what I am responding to.

Fine, so Conor attacked them, like I said, he's about that life. Don't fuck with him.
He was hidden behind security afterward, so you're still the most wrong person.

He wasn't getting fucked with, so I'm unsure how being told not to fuck with him helps to not be randomly attacked by an Irish coke head. The only life he proves he's about is hitting first and then immediately not being there because he backed off and behind security. He did it in the brawl, the bus, and the pub.

He was hidden behind security afterward, so you're still the most wrong person.

He wasn't getting fucked with, so I'm unsure how being told not to fuck with him helps to not be randomly attacked by an Irish coke head. The only life he proves he's about is hitting first and then immediately not being there because he backed off and behind security. He did it in the brawl, the bus, and the pub.

Everyone was hidden behind security, that's kind of the point of there being security. Did security not stop Khabib and Danis?

Also, the bus went into hiding behind a steel cage, stop with your BS lies. They literally backed the bus up and lowered a gate over it to stop the attacks.

Why don't you read the subject of the thread instead of just trolling.

Conor attacking a bus with a dolly is easily one of the most intimating moments in UFC history.
@StonedLemur accuses you of wanting to blow Conor and your response is to talk about your intimate thoughts of Conor? Is that Freudian, or just admission?

Lemur, good sir, you hit the nail on the head!

Fake news, keep lying.

There's video evidence of what happened. McGregor whooped Khabib's teammate's ass when they tried to jump him. He ain't hid behind nobody.

Your lies might work if there wasn't video evidence.

He sucker punched Khabib’s teammate on the cage who proceeded to jump in the cage and give Conor a 3 piece combo before Conor hid behind a ref and others.
It’s all on video, nuthugger.

You mean the ones who were angling for a payout from the rich guy who assaulted them?

Lol yeah I'm sure they were terrified of the midget throwing a temper tantrum.

You try sitting in a car while a gang with a grudge against you assaults and attacks it. Lets see how you think it's just a child throwing a tantrum.

Alex Pereira became everything Khamzat was promised to be.

-Khamzat promised to fight often, Pereira actually fought often.

-Khamzat promised to take on all challenges, Pereira actually took on all challenges.

-Khamzat promised to destroy people in the cage. Pereira actually destroyed people in the cage.

-Khamzat promised to be a multi-weight champion, Pereira actually became a multi-weight champion.

Israel Adesanya knocked that guy out one time.

Tell that to the fighters who were on the bus and complained about fear and PTSD afterwards.
Ignore the tons and tons of MMA fans who are illiterate and have learning disabilities. Rose never said the bus event gave her PTSD. Rose already has PTSD from trauma early in her life.

A surprise gang assault against the bus she was on, even when carried out by a bunch of juvenile children as was the case here, would trigger an abused person's trauma.

That's not exactly something someone could or should beat their chest about. It's like kicking your dog and going "See how it whimpers when I come by? That's cuz it knows I'm about that life!"

You try sitting in a car while a gang with a grudge against you assaults and attacks it. Lets see how you think it's just a child throwing a tantrum.
Try sitting on a bus with a bunch of other professional fighters while a few losers have a temper tantrum outside. So terrifying.

Your hobby appears to be embarrassing yourself on a karate forum. Have fun with that.

Ignore the tons and tons of MMA fans who are illiterate and have learning disabilities. Rose never said the bus event gave her PTSD. Rose already has PTSD from trauma early in her life.

A surprise gang assault against the bus she was on, even when carried out by a bunch of juvenile children as was the case here, would trigger an abused person's trauma.

That's not exactly something someone could or should beat their chest about. It's like kicking your dog and going "See how it whimpers when I come by? That's cuz it knows I'm about that life!"

Do you know what intimidation means?

No one should be intimidated by a sanctioned fight because there are rules and systems in place.
Intimidation comes from those who will do any means to harm you.

Those who will make threats and carry it out. If Phil Baroni was still in the UFC, he'd easily be the most intimidating and dangerous guy.

Being a cold blooded murderer makes him a piece of shit, but it also makes him the most dangerous guy and ergo the most intimidating because he's willing to kill.

Try sitting on a bus with a bunch of other professional fighters while a few losers have a temper tantrum outside. So terrifying.

Your hobby appears to be embarrassing yourself on a karate forum. Have fun with that.

He had like 20 people, there was a reason Khabib didn't come out the bus. It would have been a gang mauling.

Anyone who thinks Conor McGregor is intimidating is a gigantic fucking pussy.

Far more intimidating than anyone else in the UFC.

I'd rather piss off someone like Ngannou than Conor anyday of the week.

Conor might actually try to ruin your life, whereas Ngannou might just let it go.

View attachment 1043591

Everyone knew you don’t fuck with Conor’s friend after that incident. Khabib never touched Artem again cause McGregor was truly about that life, like Masvidal.
I badly want to like this post, but you just had to add "like masvidal"

Dude is certified bitch made. Conor will crash out with honor and fight you in a fair street fight. Masvidal is proud of sucker punching from behind after letting himself get taken by another man for 25 minutes

Far more intimidating than anyone else in the UFC.

I'd rather piss off someone like Ngannou than Conor anyday of the week.

Conor might actually try to ruin your life, whereas Ngannou might just let it go.
Dude has connections too. He can ruin someone's life with out getting off his yacht

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back