Most intimidating moment in history

Alex Pereira became everything Khamzat was promised to be.

-Khamzat promised to fight often, Pereira actually fought often.

-Khamzat promised to take on all challenges, Pereira actually took on all challenges.

-Khamzat promised to destroy people in the cage. Pereira actually destroyed people in the cage.

-Khamzat promised to be a multi-weight champion, Pereira actually became a multi-weight champion.

<WellThere>

lol imagine being scared of Conor McGregor

<36>

Why should anyone be scared of a stare or a certain look leading up to a sanctioned fight. That if anything is the true joke.

You ever interact with someone that is filthy rich, or someone with insane influence in politics? The people are them all exhibit an aura of fear of the person.

Conor's wealth in and of itself is intimidating, couple that with his personality and he's easily the most intimidating fighter in MMA.

Again, you cannot even name one alternative. Are there more people more scary a cage fight? Sure. But this is real life, and fear isn't all about being huge and physically dangerous.

Got it, you can't name anyone else and is just trolling. Good to know. Maybe Jones, just cause I think Jones is somewhat of a psychopath.

Jones seems to be less erratic though even with all his erratic behavior at times.
1) Sharaputdin Magomedov

I have decided that you aren't trolling, and that you actually believe the nonsense you are saying. It is utterly ridiculous that you find Conor McGregor intimidating.

964063-9ca7243a17836e26309fb66845b01b49.jpg

1) Sharaputdin Magomedov

I have decided that you aren't trolling, and that you actually believe the nonsense you are saying. It is utterly ridiculous that you find Conor McGregor intimidating.

Elon Musk is 1000x more intimidating than Sharaputdin, and McGregor is about 50x more intimidating.

Again, you seem to derive fear based off someone's fighting ability. Universally, people fear those with resources far more.

I'd be way more scared from someone like Dana White or McGregor telling me they will kill me, than Sharaputdin saying that.

Elon Musk is 1000x more intimidating than Sharaputdin, and McGregor is about 50x more intimidating.

Again, you seem to derive fear based off someone's fighting ability. Universally, people fear those with resources far more.

I'd be way more scared from someone like Dana White or McGregor telling me they will kill me, than Sharaputdin saying that.
Oh, so you are scared of rich people. That's super cool too. Maybe the coolest.

Yeah Elongated Muskrat is so intimidating!

josh barnett has serial killer vibes during some of his staredowns when they're announcing the fighters.

Oh, so you are scared of rich people. That's super cool too. Maybe the coolest.

Yeah Elongated Muskrat is so intimidating!

Do you believe the world's most dangerous people are cage fighters or something?

How many fighters do you think makes the list of most powerful people in the world?

Alex Pereira became everything Khamzat was promised to be.

-Khamzat promised to fight often, Pereira actually fought often.

-Khamzat promised to take on all challenges, Pereira actually took on all challenges.

-Khamzat promised to destroy people in the cage. Pereira actually destroyed people in the cage.

-Khamzat promised to be a multi-weight champion, Pereira actually became a multi-weight champion.
Inarguable
Chama!
image_2024-05-13_125901991.png

How many rich people would turn you into their bitch in a dark alley?

Most of them could if they wanted to. Who is more dangerous Putin or Khabib?

If someone with 100 million dollars wanted to fuck up your life, they'd do a far better job of it than some physically gifted combat athlete.

Most of them could if they wanted to. Who is more dangerous Putin or Khabib?

If someone with 100 million dollars wanted to fuck up your life, they'd do a far better job of it than some physically gifted combat athlete.
So in a dark alley, what’s the rich person gonna do? Throw their money at me?
Imagine Black Beast wanting to make you his bitch in Jail.
That’s far more intimidating that some rich guy who might foreclose on my mortgage.

So in a dark alley, what’s the rich person gonna do? Throw their money at me?
Imagine Black Beast wanting to make you his bitch in Jail.
That’s far more intimidating that some rich guy who might foreclose on my mortgage.

You're scenario is all fake situation driven bs.

Flat out, in the real world, and not in some physically trapped enclosure, the person with resources is far more dangerous and intimidating.

Could Khabib fuck up Putin in some dark alley? Sure. Khabib isn't ever going to get Putin in some dark alley.

Do you think physical strength/combat ability is actual power in the real world?

Real power comes from the guy who could hire 100 Blackbeasts to beat you up in a alley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back