Most intimidating moment in history

Just quit bro, this has to be one of the lamest arguments ever, even for you.

It's common sense that money and influence is power and is intimidating. It's not in the least bit controversial.

I don't even see how this can be an argument.

Not even the scariest dude sitting on the fence.

Rousimar%20Palhares%20.gif

he’s a good fighter, but khamzat looks goofy as fuck.

edit: here’s some actual intimidation in action
oCXrwZ.gif
Yeah this was my immediate thought. I watched the fighter retrospective video where Rory talks about why he stood there like that. He said he had seen Lawler do that to past opponents and refused to let Lawler intimidate him, that he could barely stand and wanted more than anything to get on his stool but he wouldn’t let Lawler punk him out. I give major props to Rory for that, he was an absolute warrior but the visual of it is pretty scary. Robbie spitting blood and looking ready to go while Rory looks like his body is made out of mush and it’s all he can do to force himself to stand. All time great moment.

Did you even see the fight? He dominated round 1 then lost the next 2. If the fight happened anywhere else it would have been a draw.

View attachment 1043694
Did you even see the fight?? He dominated Usman and took off the 2nd round. What did Usman do in either round 2 or 3? Nothing. Khamzat won round 3 as well, he ragdolled Usman. The first round was even a 10-8 ffs.

I can’t think of a single significant moment Usman had the entire fight, however khamzat had several big moments and almost finished Usman. Did Usman even stuff one takedown? It wasn’t even a close fight.

Landing a few jabs while khamzat was saving his gas tank after ragdolling Usman doesn’t give you a win or a draw. Everyone seen who the better fighter was
IMG_1871.jpeg

Back