Most Ridiculously Biased Commentary Ever? Liddell-Belfort

Rogan was terrible during Cruz/TJ 1 as well.

Literally didn't acknowledge any strikes TJ landed and went crazy over every single thing Dom did.

It was like Dom wrecked TJ from bell to bell, even though he arguably lost the fight.

Rogan influenced viewers so bad in that fight that people actually think Dom easily won and that "TJ whiffed at air all night".

Not MMA but the most obviously biased commentary is Schiavello and Sefo commentating Hari vs Overeem II

They needed Hari to win to preserve the dignity of their entire sport, and they couldn't have done a worse job in hiding it.

The worst MMA decision ever is Nam Phan - Leonard Garcia

The worst scorecard is Marcos Rosales scoring Zingano - Vieira for Cat
with the way Overeem acted you blame them? The best thing to happen to Overeem is Hari soccer kicked Hesdy Gerges and took '10 off letting Overeem win the GP.

Rogan was terrible during Cruz/TJ 1 as well.

Literally didn't acknowledge any strikes TJ landed and went crazy over every single thing Dom did.

It was like Dom wrecked TJ from bell to bell, even though he arguably lost the fight.

Rogan influenced viewers so bad in that fight that people actually think Dom easily won and that "TJ whiffed at air all night".
I had Dom winning, but it was definitely a close fight. Commentary bias tends to skew fights both directions. Some people have said that TJ beat him down and that wasn't the case either.

Anybody else listen to the last fight companion?...I know they go off topic but after Eddie left they missed the fights completely and talked about body builders bums...

Rogan doesn't even watch the fights anymore, he just checks the results

Not MMA but the most obviously biased commentary is Schiavello and Sefo commentating Hari vs Overeem II

They needed Hari to win to preserve the dignity of their entire sport, and they couldn't have done a worse job in hiding it.

Impressive MMA knowledge for a 2018 account. Who were you before the ban ? :D

So what. Rogan is excitable and high. And Liddell is better than belfort. Hard yes on everything he said.

They didn't hide it at all. It was beautiful.

Great thread. I remember being blown away at how awful the commentating was and how piss like the scorecards were.

It was a very close fight, could have gone either way, but I suspect the fix was in.

Meh.. Vitor tried a few takedowns early in the first fight. The fight did not go his way. So he lost steam and confidence as he always did back then.

When he could not be the bully, his fire went away.

Sure he came alive for a short flurry at the very end of the fight. Only to get dropped by a hard counter from Chuck.

And that sealed the deal.

Watch Palhares vs Alan Belcher. Joe Rogan is literally coaching Alan out of a leg lock situation.

That bald Illuminati shill sucks

Absolutely, Rogan would make you think that Liddell was winning by a landslide when in reality the fight was super close and Liddell won it in the final seconds with a knockdown

Haven't watched this fight in years, but I remember the announcing and scoring being questionable.

Now I have to watch it again. Damn you TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back