Most rudest thing

Wife's little sister asked for a loan of some petty cash (<$200). The little sister is a deadbeat highschool dropout who can't hold a job for more than a month. Wife gave it to her expecting to never be paid back.

A few weeks later she insists she's ready to pay back the loan and just needs our bank account number and routing number. My wife is like "no fucking way".

What a money laundering scam...... Think if you could multiple that system......

I get PM's from sherbros asking me to stick weird things up my butt all the time. tbf it's my fault for posting that vid of me sticking that statue of Dana White up there

I hope you send them the link to your OF account......

Reactions: Zer
What a money laundering scam...... Think if you could multiple that system......

At first I was like "what's more offensive, the fact that she wanted to drain her own sister's bank account or the fact that she thinks we're that stupid?"

I settled on the fact that she wanted to rob a family member in the laziest way possible being the more offensive part.

People don’t like to pay back debts, some of your “friends” will turn into the biggest pieces of shit you know over 100 bucks and won’t pay it unless confronted physically and have it shook right out of there pockets.

Hell I watched a dude take a beating over an old drug debt he had the money to pay.

A good friend of mine were roommates for a while. we signed a new lease on a much fancier apartment. He ended up losing his job and wanted to move back East where he had a job prospect. he told me he would send his portion of the rent every month until he or I found a roommate to fill his place.

never found a roommate, and he severed all contact with me.

Wife's little sister asked for a loan of some petty cash (<$200). The little sister is a deadbeat highschool dropout who can't hold a job for more than a month. Wife gave it to her expecting to never be paid back.

A few weeks later she insists she's ready to pay back the loan and just needs our bank account number and routing number. My wife is like "no fucking way".
Omg, I woulda lost it.

Back