Most satisfying victory in UFC history ?

dRK1VQvERVaw8GvS4QhrU_MbXbjzZrV7cVUbJmxF22EEFBx8UV1OAdu7CNaUsOTPXGl_Bx7G=w421-h303-nc

Besides all those already mentioned, Edgar Gray 3

Any thoughts about this topic?

The criteria include :

- Crowd reaction : It must be a big pops during the end of the fight ( Finished is better as waiting until decision had kill the hype )
- The loser must be hated by a lot of people

In my mind, I had Conor vs Diaz at UFC 196 where the crowd reaction was amazing while I'm been inspired by Nate back then, which I had replay the final 3 minutes of that fight for more than 100 times.
Shogun machida 2
Couture silva
Chuck Tito
Wander lie cung lee
Couture tito

Chuck finally fighting Tito and kicking his ass.

Holly vs Honda
GSP vs Kos 2
Diaz vs McGregor
Big Nog vs Schaub
Shogun vs Machida 2
Chuck vs Tito 1 and 2

easily ronda/holly

ronda's hype was getting out of control with people saying she could beat any men 135 pounder

Not in the UFC, but Emil Meek KTFO'ing Palhares is way up there! :p

One for me that quickly comes to mind is Bigfoot starching Reem. Reem did so much disrespectful crap talk leading up to that fight, basically writing Bigfoot off as a joke and looking past him. When Bigfoot KOed Reem and then got in his face yelling, that was awesome!

Romero/Kennedy

Even though the audience was booing because of stoolgate, it was beyond satisfying to watch Kennedy get wrecked.

Shogun knocking out Machida is probably my personal favorite.

Liddell nuking Tito is up there as well.

Any thoughts about this topic?

The criteria include :

- Crowd reaction : It must be a big pops during the end of the fight ( Finished is better as waiting until decision had kill the hype )
- The loser must be hated by a lot of people

In my mind, I had Conor vs Diaz at UFC 196 where the crowd reaction was amazing while I'm been inspired by Nate back then, which I had replay the final 3 minutes of that fight for more than 100 times.
hendo-bisping 1
BJ Penn-matt hughes
ortiz-bader
diaz-conor 1

Back