Most slandered by fans fighters in UFC history?

I can agree with that. I will say this. Those that seriously derive joy from the downfall of others are no better than the guy. It takes a serious piece of shit, to sit around hoping for others to have misfortune befall people.
Well said. We are now seeing this with Rhonda Rousey she’s moved on with her life and doing very successful things,but people are still trying to make her feel bad about her entire existence.

Ronda 100%. Yes she was a sore loser but I have never seen So much hatred towards her from supposed former “fans” ever. You can’t even mention her name without someone turning red and going on a rant about how much they hate her . It’s honestly just a classic marketing error . When someone completely saturated the market a backlash is inevitable . Her sore loser behaviour didn’t help but it would’ve happened regardless . The reality is all fighters lose eventually . The hatred towards her is really over-the-top .
It wasn't her sore loser behavior. It was her Grade AAA Prime douchebag sore winner behavior.

I don't support PED use but aside from that I think the hate toward Brock Lesnar is way overdone. 100+ NCAA wrestling wins and a HW Nat'l title require enormous amounts of hard work. He is a guy who could've been the GOAT HW if he'd started training MMA younger.

It wasn't her sore loser behavior. It was her Grade AAA Prime douchebag sore winner behavior.
She’s not the first cocky winner. She was signalled out because she’s female. People expect men to act like pompous douche bags when they win, alpha posing and shit( look at how Nate Diaz acted after he beat Connor. Ronda was never near that cocky)when they win. People were just not ready for an alpha female. They like their Mma females to still be girly and demure. Double standard.

She’s not the first cocky winner. She was signalled out because she’s female. People expect men to act like pompous douche bags when they win, alpha posing and shit( look at how Nate Diaz acted after he beat Connor. Ronda was never near that cocky)when they win. People were just not ready for an alpha female. They like their Mma females to still be girly and demure. Double standard.
I couldn't disagree more, but we'll have to leave it at that.

Sherdoggers need to go study the dictionary.

Most slandered fighter? Fedor comes to mind.

Carlos Condit beat Nick Diaz fair and square.

Covington gets tons of unnecessary hate for a guy who has never cheated or committed any crimes.
You trolling or just don't know he's had a DUI and been arrested for assault before? The assault messed up his wrestling scholarship to IOWA.

You trolling or just don't know he's had a DUI and been arrested for assault before? The assault messed up his wrestling scholarship to IOWA.

Who did he assault ?
Didnt know that
Im.interested in the story
thanks in advance

No people didn't like Ronda because she was an arrogant prick.

She looked like a bully on TUF and the whole not shaking Tate's hand pretty much is when I dropped her.

Then her refusal to acknowledge Holly was horrible. She got mad and confronted PVZ when PVZ congratulated Holly on winning the world title.

Ronda is arrogant person that comes off as a bitch. Simple as that. Can dish out dirt with the best of them but can't take dirt being thrown on her.

Last edited:
Honda was hated pretty much all over the board.
But people were criticizing her for things that were largely true. I mean, I was one of Rousey's biggest defenders and even I think she's some sort of sociopath.

Isn't it a core element of slander/libel that the claims aren't true?

Who did he assault ?
Didnt know that
Im.interested in the story
thanks in advance
It was in college. He got into a fight, was arrested for assault and got kicked out of University of Iowa because of it. That's why he ended up in Oregon.

Colby is a hypocrite.

....uhhhh, you might want to look into why Covington got kicked out of a D1 school and ended up rooming with Jon Jones at ICCC.

Additionally, he's getting the desired reaction from his shtick. There's nothing "unfair" about it. Though I don't understand why so many fans and fighters alike are stupid enough to take the bait and publicly insult him back.

I've never seen anybody disparage his fighting ability besides the complaints about his style being boring, which is something that all dominant wrestlers get.
No if I'm not mistaken he got the scholarship to Iowa after going to junior college. Then he messed it up, got arrested and transfered to Oregon State.

Well most “fans” know little to zero about actual fight technique. People
Who do won’t deny jones’ skill. Also, the “mainstream” casual fan is white, unfit, stupid and clueless. They hate jones because that’s the guy who could 1. Kill them easily and 2. Steal their blonde white trash gf. They hate him because he’s everything they’re not.
There are people on Sherdog high as a kite while they write about Jones being a druggie.

They write he's shit human for the accident but forget about the hit and run in the Walmart parking lot they did last week.

They call him a criminal but then praise Gus who actually attacked a random guy and girl (yes Gus beat up a girl but only Greg Hardy should be banned from MMA) and went to prison for it.

They call him a steroid cheat but in the next thread are praising Josh Barnett's career.

They say he's a shit human being for having hot girls in his car when he crashed Bentley while they are trying to steal their best friend's girl instead of trying to find their own.

Sherdog is full of salty hypocrites.

Tim Sylvia hands down, he was a very solid fighter and didn't seem like a totally bad guy. Maybe a slight egomaniac at the height of his career but he was very proud of his accomplishments. I think he was just a bit of a dork at heart despite his looks.

Always liked the guy and never minded his fights, he had a good career but sadly people only give him credit for getting knocked out by Ray Mercer and having a few boring fights in the peak of his career.

There are people on Sherdog high as a kite while they write about Jones being a druggie.

They write he's shit human for the accident but forget about the hit and run in the Walmart parking lot they did last week.

They call him a criminal but then praise Gus who actually attacked a random guy and girl (yes Gus beat up a girl but only Greg Hardy should be banned from MMA) and went to prison for it.

They call him a steroid cheat but in the next thread are praising Josh Barnett's career.

They say he's a shit human being for having hot girls in his car when he crashed Bentley while they are trying to steal their best friend's girl instead of trying to find their own.

Sherdog is full of salty hypocrites.
The Ronda haters get me the most. She never got popped for banned substances, never committed a crime, never pulled out of a fight, never missed weight, fulfilled her contract obligations, inspired an entire division, inspired millions of girls, wrote a successful book... but all people can talk about was how she had a bad attitude and cried on Ellen (gasp how dare she be human). Most of the people here are not 1/10 of a human being Ronda Rousey is .

Back