Most Tasteless and Despicable Thing The WWF/E Has Ever Done

Lot of people mentioning the Owen Hart death. Read Bret's and Foley's book and they supports the decision and think Owen would too. They had a tribute the next night, with it all dedicated to him as it should be, but I don't think it would be the right call to just empty the arena. A tragedy occurred, yes, but I don't see them using ignorance is bliss on the crowd as selfish. Just my thoughts.

I'm interested in this...

Tom Billington the Dynamite kid was the original British bulldog, even though he rarely used the moniker. When they became a tag team, Dynamite carried them(He is arguably the greatest in ring technician of all time) and Davey was a tag-along afterthought of that tag team

When they became the british bulldogs, unknown to anyone, Davey boy patented/Trademarked the name(Before even Vince could). That's how they were able to wrestle as the bulldogs outside of WWF.

Eventually, Dynamite buggered his back so badly that Davey had to start carrying the matches and he just started complaining that he had to do all the work. Falling out happened, and Davey used his trademark ownership to prevent Dynamite from marketing himself as one of the bulldogs forever after and leaving him unable to earn as much money as he could have overseas.

Now mind you, Dynamite is such a prick nobody really gave a crap

I know Marty was a degenerate and regular guest at city jails, but Shawn was the one who instigated the fallout, no question. The team was about to go hyper either way, and Shawn wasn't any better than Marty at the beginning, even on the mic, it's just Shawn evolved and Marty never did... He also blew a Raw showing because he got arrested for domestic battery...

All of that said and done, Shawn did sell out on him, then he threw him under the bus, and didn't do anything for him until a good 10 years after when he was doing his 12 steps and felt he had to.

Marty Jannetty did fuck himself but only after Shawn sold him out. Wouldn't have taken much to help the guy when he needed it.

Tom Billington the Dynamite kid was the original British bulldog, even though he rarely used the moniker. When they became a tag team, Dynamite carried them(He is arguably the greatest in ring technician of all time) and Davey was a tag-along afterthought of that tag team

When they became the british bulldogs, unknown to anyone, Davey boy patented/Trademarked the name(Before even Vince could). That's how they were able to wrestle as the bulldogs outside of WWF.

Eventually, Dynamite buggered his back so badly that Davey had to start carrying the matches and he just started complaining that he had to do all the work. Falling out happened, and Davey used his trademark ownership to prevent Dynamite from marketing himself as one of the bulldogs forever after and leaving him unable to earn as much money as he could have overseas.

Yeah that's pretty much it... The ultimate backstab - cousins too.

There's a story that Davey came to Wolverhampton to sign autographs at some sports center and Dynamite found out, and went there to beat Davey up, but someone had told Davey and he locked himself in a room and called the police - this is when Dynamite was on crutches and virtually crippled, which tells you how scary the guy was.

He once filled a syringe with milk and told Davey it was his regular steroid dose and he injected it... Woke his wife up with an empty shotgun in her face and pulled the trigger telling her one day it would be loaded... Amongst various other things. A renowned prick, but a hell of a worker... Jake Roberts has a great interview about the two of them out there somewhere. Turns out animal welfare didn't top wrestlers thought train during the 80s.

Yeah that's pretty much it... The ultimate backstab - cousins too.

There's a story that Davey came to Wolverhampton to sign autographs at some sports center and Dynamite found out, and went there to beat Davey up, but someone had told Davey and he locked himself in a room and called the police - this is when Dynamite was on crutches and virtually crippled, which tells you how scary the guy was.

He once filled a syringe with milk and told Davey it was his regular steroid dose and he injected it... Woke his wife up with an empty shotgun in her face and pulled the trigger telling her one day it would be loaded... Amongst various other things. A renowned prick, but a hell of a worker... Jake Roberts has a great interview about the two of them out there somewhere. Turns out animal welfare didn't top wrestlers thought train during the 80s.
The one about them throwing Cigarette butts in the snake bag so it would get pissed and bite Jake?

And how he got them back by feeding their bulldog Matilda a shit-ton of beans and laxitives and got it to diarrhea all over their room?

The one about them throwing Cigarette butts in the snake bag so it would get pissed and bite Jake?

And how he got them back by feeding their bulldog Matilda a shit-ton of beans and laxitives and got it to diarrhea all over their room?

That would be the one!

The 80s were crazy generally, but in the wrestling biz things were they were beyond insane. Dudes gave zero fucks and believed all of their own gimmicks plus they worked 300 days a year permanently on tour, and did fuckloads of drugs. Good times.

See, that's the thing. The other poster said the way Davey Boy treated Billington was crap...no it was the other way around. Dynamite Kid never liked Davey Boy, as he admitted, didn't like the fact that Davey was too nice, wouldn't lay in the clotheslines nor the punches, filled Davey with milk for a week before finally telling him it wasn't steroids, in their first match together, decided to do a horrendous blade job on Davey, cut him and he needed 18 stitches and that was their first match together and Davey was his cousin, blood cousin.

Davey did him wrong, and rightfully so after all the shit Dynamite did to him, was trademark the British Bulldog name but alot of the blame also goes on Dynamite for being the ass and prick he was and still is. It was circa 1989 near 1990 when Dynamite was making a load of money compared to Davey and it was Diana who asked Davey and Dynamite to trademark the name "British Bulldogs" but Diana wanted Dynamite to pay half of the costs, which was a decent chunk of change and Dynamite told Davey and Diana to "go fook yourselves and do what you want. I'm the Dynamite Kid" and so Diana and Davey forked over the money to trademark the name. After the name was successfully trademarked, he left Japan to return to the WWF as the British Bulldog and that's when Dynamite got pissed when he found out Davey was finally going on his own.

Of course after seeing Davey go by the British Bulldog, Dynamite decided to use the moniker in the UK when he wrestled at home (never in Japan as he was known as the Dynamite Kid) and Davey and Diana sent promoters cease and desist letters and that's what made Dynamite really pissed.

All in all, Dynamite treated Davey (and most wrestlers he came across) far worse than they ever treated him.

I first read about Dynamite Kid injecting Davy with milk in Dynamite's autobiography about 13 years ago and, not exaggerating, ever since then I've found myself randomly wondering how Davy didn't wind up with a serious health scare. I would imagine that injecting an organic fluid that can sour and produce mold is a pretty dangerous idea.

Turns out animal welfare didn't top wrestlers thought train during the 80s.

When you're an emotional wreck with a nearly non-functional personal life and likely substance abuse issues... I doubt either compassion or consideration for the consequences of your actions are likely your top concerns.

See, that's the thing. The other poster said the way Davey Boy treated Billington was crap...no it was the other way around. Dynamite Kid never liked Davey Boy, as he admitted, didn't like the fact that Davey was too nice, wouldn't lay in the clotheslines nor the punches, filled Davey with milk for a week before finally telling him it wasn't steroids, in their first match together, decided to do a horrendous blade job on Davey, cut him and he needed 18 stitches and that was their first match together and Davey was his cousin, blood cousin.

Davey did him wrong, and rightfully so after all the shit Dynamite did to him, was trademark the British Bulldog name but alot of the blame also goes on Dynamite for being the ass and prick he was and still is. It was circa 1989 near 1990 when Dynamite was making a load of money compared to Davey and it was Diana who asked Davey and Dynamite to trademark the name "British Bulldogs" but Diana wanted Dynamite to pay half of the costs, which was a decent chunk of change and Dynamite told Davey and Diana to "go fook yourselves and do what you want. I'm the Dynamite Kid" and so Diana and Davey forked over the money to trademark the name. After the name was successfully trademarked, he left Japan to return to the WWF as the British Bulldog and that's when Dynamite got pissed when he found out Davey was finally going on his own.

Of course after seeing Davey go by the British Bulldog, Dynamite decided to use the moniker in the UK when he wrestled at home (never in Japan as he was known as the Dynamite Kid) and Davey and Diana sent promoters cease and desist letters and that's what made Dynamite really pissed.

All in all, Dynamite treated Davey (and most wrestlers he came across) far worse than they ever treated him.

That's actually a lot more insightful than what I came up with... I always knew Dynamite was a dick but I always assumed him and Davey were tight until they split in Japan - Davey did back him up over the Rogeau thing and left the WWF shortly before that all went down.

You kind of get the feeling that Dynamite just hated everyone and everything, but they say he's in a better place these days, but it's hard to find a very recent interview of his.

Got any more Dynamite stories?

That's actually a lot more insightful than what I came up with... I always knew Dynamite was a dick but I always assumed him and Davey were tight until they split in Japan - Davey did back him up over the Rogeau thing and left the WWF shortly before that all went down.

You kind of get the feeling that Dynamite just hated everyone and everything, but they say he's in a better place these days, but it's hard to find a very recent interview of his.

Got any more Dynamite stories?

Dynamite is not in a better place and is still an asshole. He hasn't "grown" or gotten any wiser let alone more mature. He said he knows and is aware that steroids and bumps are basically the reason he's in a wheelchair and when asked "If a young and aspiring wrestler came and asked you if you would recommend steroids to them, what would you say?"

DK: "I would tell them to do whatever the fook they want."

He also stated he has no regrets about how he lived his life and what happened. Remember, this is a man who who threatened his wife and kids numerous times with a shotgun and once held a shotgun to his sleeping ex-wife's head and prodded her with the shotgun and when she woke up frightened to death, all he said was "one day it will be loaded".

When asked if he thinks it was wrong of him (keep in mind this is years later and after Dynamite has retired and is in a wheel chair), Dynamite said that it was just a prank and he didn't mean any harm also noting that the guns were never loaded. If that doesn't show how fucked up Dynamite is and his mind, I'm not sure what will.

As big a prick as there can be.

Bret Hart, a huge fan of Dynamite and Bret has gone on the record numerous times saying that while he uses the moniker of the best there is..., he truly can't say he was a better wrestler than Dynamite, so that's saying something. With that said, Bret also stated that he feels horrible about what happened to Dynamite but can't help but feel that maybe it was karma in the end for Dynamite for all the things he did to other wrestlers.

Your story of Dynamite Kid coming after Davey is true and Davey locked himself up and hid from Dynamite Kid. Dynamite had a reputation and one that was warranted; he was afraid of no man and was willing to mix it up with anyone and was a scrapper but also had some legit shootfighting skills.

More stories:

- The infamous Dynamite Kid/Rougeau story in short; Dynamite was a notorious ribber as was Curt Hennig. Hennig was watching over the Rougeau's duffle bags while they had a match and when they came back, Hennig said he went to the restroom and didn't see it was the one who cut up all of their clothes (Hennig actually did it). The Rougeaus were fed up with Dynamite's ribs and went to Vince believing it was the Bulldogs. Dynamite heard about it from Vince, said he didn't do it and then at the next show, Dynamite blindsides Jacques from behind with a huge openhand slap which knocked Jacques over and he pummels Jacques as well as laying in some kicks and this is in front of most of the lockerroom. Raymond, Jacques older brother who is a legit tough guy and amateur boxer, tells Dynamite to stop and "that's enough". In case you are wondering why Raymond didn't do anything, he hurt his leg and was on crutches. Dynamite then says something to the effect of "when you're healed, it's your turn" and then Dynamite left. This was in Syracuse.

Jacques is the butt of the jokes in the lockerroom for 3 weeks and admitted broken down mentally. Every show, Dynamite would come and berate and talk down Jacques and Jacques just kept his head down, saying nothing. Jacques says that's the lowest he's ever felt, mentally, in his life and after talking with his dad, he decides to retaliate and his dad tells him to go to the bank and get a roll of quarters and hold that while he punches Dynamite. On that same day that Jacques is about to take revenge on Dynamite, the office and Vince hold a lockerroom meeting and Jacques misses the meeting (no one knew what the meeting was about and Jacques had to run to the bank to grab the quarters) and the meeting was about lockerroom etiquette and NO MORE FIGHTING and I believe this would've been at Fort Wayne.

Jacques and Raymond wait in the back as everyone clears and Pat Patterson walks by and they talk with Patterson and just as they are chatting, Dynamite walks by and Jacques asks Dynamite how he's doing and as Dynamite responds, Jacques punches him square in the mouth tearing up his gums and knocking out about 4 or 5 teeth. Dynamite goes down but not all the way, he goes down on one knee and his holding onto Jacques' tights and Jacques gives him a left just for good measure before Bret, Davey, and Bad News breaks it up. Meanwhile Pat Patterson is screaming like a girl and Bad News has his hands around Jacques' throat telling him to leave and the Rougeau's leave.

Vince talks with all of them, Jacques had to pay Dynamite money to get his teeth fixed (Dynamite kept the money and didn't get it fixed them), and no more fighting and that was it. It is believed by many that this broke Dynamite's bully antics and spirit.

- Outside of injecting milk into Davey's ass, he used to give Davey protein shakes mixed with laxatives because he thought it was hilarious to see Davey have the "runs" for months. To do stuff like this constantly to a blood relative is no longer a harmless prank.

- Dynamite's wife, Michelle, first left Dynamite after he saw Dynamite raping another woman who was drugged up. Michelle eventually went back to Dynamite and this was circa 1986.

- Dynamite used to put roofies in his ex-wife's, Michelle, drink which would knock her out. He would then proceed to have anal sex with her and he taught this to Davey as well. Both he and Davey would go on to spike their wives' drinks and anally rape them for years before their wives' finally found out. Both Michelle and Diana mentioned how one night, they talked about how they both would wake up with sore anuses and sometimes bloody anuses and they put two and two together.

- Dynamite's ex-wife contemplated suicide and as well as the murder of her own kids so they would not have to live with Dynamite but admitted she chickened out only because she was afraid of what would happened if one of them lived and didn't die.

- In 1991, Dynamite's ex-wife (again wife at the time) decided the only way to get rid of Dynamite was to buy him a one way ticket to England, which she did. He arrived home, beat the shit out of her and threatened to kill her. When he went to get his gun, she got the kids and drove to Bret's house (Bret's wife, Julie, is Michelle's sister). Dynamite is raging and goes to Bret's house knowing she's there and Bret opens the door and tells Dynamite he has to leave. Dynamite threatens to fight Bret and Bret said under no circumstances would Bret let Dynamite in and that it was probably best for Dynamite to take a break, go home, and then figure out the situation later. Calmed down a bit, Dynamite agreed, left and that was the last time his ex-wife ever saw him. Even worse, she was 6 months pregnant with Dynamite's kid. Dynamite has never seen that child.

That's enough stories for now...writing this reminded me of when I initially wrote the Meng/Haku stories almost a decade ago here on Sherdog and since then, it was been copied and posted all over the net. Man, rewriting this just reminds me how evil a man Dynamite is.

Back