Mousasi officially exposed?

yeah but id say one is worse then the other
Of course, but it's a bit hypocritical to call one guy out for cheating in the fight, but not the other. One also has proper evidence to support it too, not just one guy getting ripped.

Of course, but it's a bit hypocritical to call one guy out for cheating in the fight, but not the other. One also has proper evidence to support it too, not just one guy getting ripped.
Steroids are worse then fence grabs in the sense it’s hormonal manipulation vs something that risks getting points taken away anyways

Nah, Lovato is just that good.

And while I am not a fan of Moose, I have no problem admitting that he is among the best fighters out there. Strikeforce champ, DREAM double champ, Bellator champ - these things don't come easy. His UFC run was unlucky but there is no shame in losing to Machida, Jacare or even Hall.

Have to take those Dream titles with a grain of salt. It was after all the same people behind the sham that was Pride.

Mousasi was the undisputed p4p goat if you go by Sherdog posters... Did he get exposed tonight? Top 10 most overrated mma fighter ever?
Being exposed means there was a previously unknown weakness that can now be exploited by someone else. The weakness of Mousasi is Lovato Jr. and his world class BJJ. Unless we can clone Lavato Jr in a lab, give him accelerated growth and training, nobody else is doing that to Mousasi.

lol why do so many people try to shit on moose he legit kicked rorys ass beat weidman whos one of best 185ers ever and so on lovatos a damn good fighter amazing grappler and was the better man that night

I will never understand why people care if someone hypes a great fighter for whatever reason. They have their reasons. Who the fuck cares. It's Mousasi it's not like it's some flavor of the week MW. Anyone who enjoys seeing a great fighter lose because he gets hyped up to be the best after consistently proving their skills time and time again is stupid.

Exposed - my ass. Yes , Gegard was -450 favorite but that's because Vegas doesn't have this thing down to a science and it's a tough task due to the unpredictable nature of sport. It was mma so ,of course, gegard shouldve been favored and a healthy favorite at that. I'm talking like -275/ +235 cause they're not familiar with the extremely big and long 4th degree black belt in Lovato jr. ( who was undefeated and I believe all first round finishes). The judges fucked this one up.....again( except for one) as Gegard defended rather well being tied up in a body triangle for half the fight with the the lower limbs of the 4th degree Lovato[ gegard was actually able to turn into and on top of Lovato...twice]. The other half of fight ( Mousasi s world), Lovato was drilled and certainly didnt look the part of a winner at fights end. Mousasi was not " exposed" and shouldve left arena with a well fought chess match ...and his title.

Raphael Lovato jr. is just legit- something I've been trying to explain well WELL before fight. First mousasi fight I didnt even make a prediction ( check my posts as an admitted mousasi supporter).

We'll see how all this plays out. Bader was interviewed before and after fight and funny thing - was talking all these fights .... especially machida but when mousasi fight brought up, interest was evaded ( mousasi - another mw who has a lengthy history at 205 ). I wonder why.

We'll see how all this plays out. A few sherdoggers pointed out the physical shape of mousasi on fight night but I dont think we'll ever know until he speaks and I really dont know if he'll say anything anyway. Moose certainly didnt do himself any favors with his body language between rounds and his corner failed him at the end of 2nd and 4th rounds. Maybe Gegard was a bit passive going into fight [I thought these type of conditions were behind him unless something else was going on(physically)- but thought he earned at least draw anyway. This was not a grappling event ...... it was for the mma middleweight championship of world]

Last edited:
Wish he would have stayed in the UFC. Middleweight needs more gatekeepers.

that's what Mousasi needs.. Let him team up with Ferguson and Eddie bravo. He seemed a tiny bit out of shape,as well..

If lovvato,wahts his name,doesn't retire. I see him getting knocked out, in the first, by Mousasi, in the rematch.

Back