Mousassi looked great! What's next?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Stood toe to toe with a very dangerous and powerful striker, took him down, pounded on him and finished him with a great uppercut. And he didn't give a fuck while doing it.

I like him to fight Whittaker next, would be a great fight,
6ohb3b.jpg

WAR MOOSE

He loses his next fight against a top 10 opponent.

Mousasi has always looked great against non elite fighters

Vitor will be ducking again, Bisping ducked him his entire career. But Bisping gets to fight the guy that got smashed by Mousasi for the title. This is the UFC people.

Vitor, AS, Whittaker, Weidman, Rockhold, Romero - that many options for him

Mousasi has always looked great against non elite fighters
He actually fights dangerous opponents and doesn't give a shit. A match up like that can always go wrong. Thales Leites probably one of the most underrated fighters in the UFC. Mousasi completely shut him down, not even prime Anderson could do that.

I want to bet that Mousasi beats Bisping 9 out of the 10 times.

People always lookin to discredit Mousasi. Hell, a lot of people thought Santos was going to starch him. Look how that turned out.
They also forget that he's one of the two people who knocked Jacare out cold. Can't get more elite than that.

I hope a big name.

Vitor or Weidman.

Speaking seriously, I like Mousasi, but often, when it came to top level fighters, I always felt like there was a little something missing, like just that little thing that makes the difference between a champion, and a top contender.

He won great fights, but lost many important ones. Let's see how he performs on his next fight

I think he demolishes the guy in your avi
I agree but let's be real here. Anyone who fights Vitor and can take him down will win. If Mousasi stands with Vitor he gets blitzed. I could see Mousasi being competitive with Hall (although he lost), Whittaker, and maybe Machida (depending on how Machida shows up). But the rest of them, he gets shut down.

They also forget that he's one of the two people who knocked Jacare out cold. Can't get more elite than that.
He caught him with an upkick. He would've KOed Hunt with that too. Props for landing it, cause it's really hard to be accurate with that.

Give Moose some love - Vitor sounds good actually.

While he lost his two fights against the truly elite fighters he's faced in the UFC, it's time once again for him to get a step up in competion . Not sure who though ?

While he lost his two fights against the truly elite fighters he's faced in the UFC, it's time once again for him to get a step up in competion . Not sure who though ?
Post USADA he will become champ. Let him bang with Vitor

Post USADA he will become champ. Let him bang with Vitor

You are correct that post usada it's a different game . Sure I say Belfort but he seems good at avoiding that fight .

Whitaker, Vitor, or whoever is the odd man out of Rockhold, Weidman, and Jacare since two of them will probably be fighting each other next.

Back