Movies so bad that they're good

220px-Cyborgposter.jpg
MV5BMTQ2MzI1MTMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQ5MTU0OQ@@._V1_.jpg

thats just straight up bad
Agreed. I was not posting as 'so bad its good' like i did with Toxic Avenger and GymKata which were actually terrible/great.

I just wanted to one up his Cyborg movie.

I don't think the movie with a too 5 villain jf all time is "bad."

'Cyborg' was gritty, ugly, and the violence seemed worse than in other movies, for a reason that's hard to put a finger on. It's not a bad movie.

Oh, and a lot of people just posting bad movies.

Road house shouldn't be good.. But it is.

I don't think the movie with a too 5 villain jf all time is "bad."

'Cyborg' was gritty, ugly, and the violence seemed worse than in other movies, for a reason that's hard to put a finger on. It's not a bad movie.
for an action flick maybe it wasnt bad for its time but it def is now

also this scene still gets me

Only the Strong, w/ Marc Dacascos teaching delinquent HS kids Capoeira, is awesome and atrocious at the same time

Come to think of it, he was the best part of Drive, Romeo Must Die, and Brotherwood of the Wolf. Dude goes hard in bad movies

Read some article that explained all the crazy stuff that happened behind the scenes while filming this. Apparently the JCVD was doing coke the whole time and barely got through his scenes. The dude who played Bison was dying during the entirely of filming and clearly loses significant weight from the beginning to the end.
M.Bison was played by Raul Julia.
Quite and amazing actor, another movie of his is the Addams Family from the 90’s.
He died while filming Street Fighter too

Showdown in Little Tokyo

"If we die today, I just want you to know that you have the biggest dick I've ever seen."
Brandon Lee is full of one liners.

I was watching this movie in 90’s as family night movie, I thought it was awesome. Because of watching this my father told me that was Bruce Lee’s kid.
Young me was all like <TheWire1>

it's actually an awesome action movie, but since it never gets love the Brandon lee flick Rapidfire is straight up badass

Everyone remembers SiLT, but Rapidfire never gets brought up. Powers Boothe is even a good guy for once haha

MV5BNzJhNGExMDYtMWEyOS00MzMxLWJiYTYtMDYxNTRmNjdjM2VlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

from '99
MV5BNDgxMmQ4ZGMtNGE3Yi00ODc5LTk5NTYtM2M5OTRhNDllZmMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0NTI0Nw@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

both so bad, they actually entertain.
my gf at the time rented these for us.
think she was trying to tell me something?

Showdown in Little Tokyo

"If we die today, I just want you to know that you have the biggest dick I've ever seen."
Brandon Lee is full of one liners.

This movie is unwatchable. Brandon lee is like Artem in this, a huge cocksucker.

Back