• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies you can watch over and over

Bro you got great taste

mickey rourke and Kim Basinger in 9 and half weeks, Kim was so hot like a clean strawberry in that movie, I still remember the fridge scene and how clean her feet were, and her pretty clean lips she was so hot in her prime. and feminine, the ending was sad.

loved Action jackson and remo williams
9 1/2 weeks isn't exactly fun to watch but Kim is stunning and Mickey is mesmerising to watch, dude has mad skills. Soundtrack is awesome too

Tombstone
Gladiator
Godfather I and II
Rocky IV
American Sniper
Lone Survivor
Paranormal Activity 1-3

Two Hands, Gremlins, Mean Season, Fallen, Sneakers, Lost Boys, Roxanne

How The Godfather and Jaws didn’t make page one.....fucking kids.

cootys-rat-semen.jpg

9 1/2 weeks isn't exactly fun to watch but Kim is stunning and Mickey is mesmerising to watch, dude has mad skills. Soundtrack is awesome too
Its one of those films that get swept under, its way better than 50 shades of grey , 50 shades writer probably got her idea from that movie and book. but Rourke and Basinger chemistry was legit believable, the scene where she finally breaks was tough to watch, and the ending too she had enough and he finally reveals his background and family life but its too little to late. Slave to love by bryan ferry is a classic

Rourke was a stud in that movie, its a shame he hated his good looks and destroyed them on purpose. He was also good in Year of the Dragon I think he was only 29 and played a 60 year old detective.

I think 99% of Mayberry has watched Shawshank at least 100 times.

Its one of those films that get swept under, its way better than 50 shades of grey , 50 shades writer probably got her idea from that movie and book. but Rourke and Basinger chemistry was legit believable, the scene where she finally breaks was tough to watch, and the ending too she had enough and he finally reveals his background and family life but its too little to late. Slave to love by bryan ferry is a classic

Rourke was a stud in that movie, its a shame he hated his good looks and destroyed them on purpose. He was also good in Year of the Dragon I think he was only 29 and played a 60 year old detective.

I mentioned in another post recently that Adrian Lyne treated Kim Basinger like shit throughout the movie and got the cast and crew to do the same.
The film was shot mostly in chronological order and her character's breakdown mirrored her own dispair during filming.

That strip scene though... Very important moment in my adolescene!

Yeah, Road House

Clue
Fast & Furious franchise to look at all the nice cars
Top Gun
Enter the Dragon
Way of the Dragon

Stir Crazy, Silver Streak, Critical Condition, Great Outdoors, Planes Trains, Angel Heart, Fatal Attraction

Back