Movies you hate but nobody else does.

Not a movie but GoT. Poverty-tier generic fantasy that somehow had people ensnared.

The Nolan Batman films.

I can't take a guy dressing up as a bat to fight crime seriously.

Not hate, but I actually didn't like Guardian of the Galaxy, at least as much as majority of people does.

I watched it on the 2nd day of release, before all the OMG it's so good reactions came out. I found it meh~ I even caught shit here in Mayberry saying it's not that good while people here rates it Top 10 films for 2014. These people brought out imdb rating at 9.x or something and all those shit.

EDIT:
I just searched myself, people were claiming it's top 5 for 2014
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-top-5-movies-of-2014.2896077/page-3#post-101772263

This is the post I posted that got me "flamed" when it wasn't even that harsh.

i dont hate any films, but theres plenty that seemed to be loved and im just like . . . nah fuck this, lol
a clockwork orange
pulp fiction
american psycho
the godfather (this was just too fukkin boring man)
scarface (tho i liked the sets lol)
whatever popular dude films that get talked about on this forum
rarely care for super hero films
meh

Not hate, but I actually didn't like Guardian of the Galaxy, at least as much as majority of people does.

I watched it on the 2nd day of release, before all the OMG it's so good reactions came out. I found it meh~ I even caught shit here in Mayberry saying it's not that good while people here rates it Top 10 films for 2014. These people brought out imdb rating at 9.x or something and all those shit.
this post reminded me of the fury road thread and people getting shit for saying it wasnt the best film ever lmao

Wedding crashers
Jaws
Mad max

this post reminded me of the fury road thread and people getting shit for saying it wasnt the best film ever lmao

Yeah, I kind of stop posting in movies threads that people vote 9~10 here in Mayberry. It would seems a couple of people here believe their taste in movies MUST be the standard for ALL of us. I just lurk and laugh it off.

EDIT:
I don't care what the other millions of viewers feel about the film. If the thread ask me about MY favorite films, I believe I can speak my mind on what I like. Otherwise we might as well just google top 10 films and copy and paste the search results for these threads.

I feel like I'm the only one on earth that doesn't like There Will Be Blood. I couldn't wait for it to come out at the theatre and the acting is solid, but I just don't like it. I've read reviews and analysis on it, thinking there was something I'd missed. Still nothing has changed.

Nice spin on my thread. Now you see me was an abomination in my eyes but that piece Of shit got a sequel

i dont hate any films, but theres plenty that seemed to be loved and im just like . . . nah fuck this, lol
a clockwork orange
pulp fiction
american psycho
the godfather (this was just too fukkin boring man)
scarface (tho i liked the sets lol)
whatever popular dude films that get talked about on this forum
rarely care for super hero films
meh
Not a fan of long films?

lol my fav movie is titanic, so . . . xD
i dont mind movies being long, but i gotta be entertained throughout it
I think that godfather 1 &2 were amazing. To me they don't seem long and I'm entertained throughout them. Michael corleone is such a badass

People swear by it for some reason, but I couldn't get more than about 20 minutes into the movie. Right about the time when Willem Dafoe gets his own entrance music and then dances around the crime scene with classical music playing I tapped out.

Time and a place. If you come into that movie after culture got over it then it's not gonna work. When it came out I was drinking that weird fake irish kool-aid. Now I don't think I'd even call it any good.

EDIT:
I just searched myself, people were claiming it's top 5 for 2014
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-top-5-movies-of-2014.2896077/page-3#post-101772263

This is the post I posted that got me "flamed" when it wasn't even that harsh.
it was pretty good imo, but the ending was SO FUCKING BAD. that ending was utter garbage. a dance off. he distracts the bad guy with a dance, they grab the stone. "we're the guardians of the galaxy bitch." the cheese. fuckin trash ending, and now that im thinking about it the bad guy wasnt that good.

fight club. ending ruined it for me. so he was fighting himself, nobody in the crowd is commentating on that? he bangs HBC, and then talks shit to her downstairs immediately afterwards and she doesnt' comment on that?
cmon son

Back