Movies you'd like to see from the bad guy's perspective

I dont know if Jenny from Forrest Gump counts as a "villian", but I would like to know her side of why she kept screwing with Forrest's already messed up head for all those years then decides to turn to him with his kid while she is dying...

I would love to see a 'Saving Private Ryan' quality WWII film told from the German perspective.

Doctor No
DN_513.jpg

Commodus (Gladiator)

He gets a lot of screen time and devlopment in the film. When I rewatched it recently I actually found myself wanting less of Commudous' storyline because Maximus' character was taking a backseat to the political scheming and maneuvering.

He gets a lot of screen time and devlopment in the film. When I rewatched it recently I actually found myself wanting less of Commudous' storyline because Maximus' character was taking a backseat to the political scheming and maneuvering.

True but I was more or less thinking the story of him growing up knowing his father loved Maximus more than him, eventually losing the throne to him, and then the hate and resentment he had to both Maximus and his father that lead to his actions. You want to think there was a valid backstory to those actions and not that he was just that brutal...

Well, I think most people who are war film or Kubrick fans know why "Full Metal Jacket" was such a different film in many ways. I think Kubrick shooting the film from the perspective of the single NVA girl trying to defend the remains of her town from an advancing enemy US platoon would be amazing. Home Alone -Vietnam Style.

I guess someone had to post it. Some things are better left unexplained tho, thats what helps make them what they are.

I wouldn't want to see either one of these explained personally.

You know..that's probably .the mystery adds to the character. Ill say will munny instead.

TMNT- Shredder's perspective
Vanilla Sky- I guess you could consider Cameron Diaz' character as the antagonist. I'd like to see Tom Cruise's character go crazy from her perspective.
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas- don't know he's really an antagonist as I'd consider the drugs to be the actual antagonist. But I'd like to see that movie from Benicio Del Toro's character perspective.
Pirates of the Carribean from Davy Jones perspective.

First ones that came to mind other than the others already mentioned.

Bumping this old thread because it's kind of interesting to see what people wanted to see a decade ago, that actually became a reality since they posted this.

id like to see how The Joker became The Joker

The Dark Knight ( The Joker ).

Joker from TDK

Well you got what you asked for. And if you can't have Ledger then Phoenix was a pretty damn good replacement.

Also Johnny from Karate Kid

Cobra Kai delivered what you asked for and it's great.

The back story on darth maul from Star Wars

The clone wars animated series told a little bit more of his backstory, although we never got full episodes of him as a kid or anything.

You got an entire Tom Hardy movie! Congrats.

Lord of the Rings from Sauron pov

Origin story of
Top Dollar from The Crow
Ivan Drago from Rocky 4

Back