Media Movsar Evloev Blasts Dana White "He Was Watching Football During My Fight, Im Not Here To Amuse HIM"

I'd watch wmma before ball chasing of any kind. Maybe. Hopefully I'll never have to make a decision like that.

Is Normal

FDkEL-qVUA0Zn_w.jpeg

I would think Topuria would entertain a fight with Evloev unless he's thinking he'll get more money fighting the other guys. Evloev just doesn't seem much of a threat to Topuria to me.
Well, Topuria is gonna be the highest-paid athlete in the world, so... I don't know if Evloev is the path to that fortune and glory. <lol>

Erloev should fight Aljo and if he wins Volk and then the belt.

Teh fighters need to think twice before pissing off teh PG, cause he is so petty.

0 finishes in 8 fights. No one is obligated to watch you if you're boring. You have every right to do what it takes to win, but the audience isn't obligated to give a shit or pay attention.
Damn, that's bad. I've become such a casual I've never seen him fight or have any idea who he is. That statistic does not make me want to find out.

Belal didn’t even got a shot, while being pretty polite to Dana.
Movsar is one loss away from being cut now. Lol

Dana would love to have a loser-is-cut match with Movsar vs. Aljo. He would probably entertain the idea of paying them huge for that bout, with the loser committed to severing ties with the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back