Media Movsar Evloev fires shots at Brian Ortega for being ranked too high

Which featherweight should be higher in the rankings?

• Total voters
Holy giant, jumping shitballs... I knew he was inactive but looking at wikipedia, he won one fight since 2018 o_O

How the fuck is he even ranked at all?

Mexican Modelo privilege

UFC drools over the Mexican fight fanbase and Brian Ortega is their knight in shining pimped out low rider Honda civic.

Remember that time he looked good in that fight for a few seconds?
That's why he is top 5.

Your mom did not buy you Colby because you had Ortega at home.

It was when Yair ripped his arm out and fans said it "didn't count" because it was a "freak injury" rather than a "real sub" so now they're doing a very dumb rematch of that fight rather than putting together something fresh
I think Ortega's ego couldn't take the fact that Yair beat him at his own game, while obviously being miles ahead on the feet too.

Remember when people were claiming Ortega would give Khabib a hard fight lol?

He’s 100% right. Ortega’s last win was over 3 years ago and it was his only win the last 5 years. Other than that, he’s only gotten the tar beaten out of him lately while being inactive. How he’s even ranked let alone still top 5 shows how much of a joke the rankings are.

He’s right.

His last win over 1.5 years ago against now retired KZ

Prior win to that was over 5 years ago against now retired Frankie.

2 wins in 5 years over washed legends = permanent top 5 ranking if the UFC wants it to be.

<31>
Well over 1.5 years on top of that, I didn't realize he fought Zombie back in 2020 it felt more recent.

The last fight notable fight was his face getting turned to hamburger meat by Max. 0 reasons that he should still be ranked

to be fair.. alot the people on that list below him have been taking L's lately.

Once you worm your way into the top five of any division you just get to stay there forever or until you retire. It's like being a tenured professor. You don't even have to try anymore

Ortega has 1 win in the last 6 years.
He got the titleshot with 2 hail mary wins.

See I don’t even remember that fight because he lost. Volk beat him pretty good though after that almost flash tap out

Yeah, Volk kicked his ass for real lol.
Yair got a win on him after that.

Back